I went to the Cotton Wood apartments on Yori street in Reno today and I saw a Anglo American girl and she weighed no more than 90 pounds doing maintence work that Americans are not doing. Shame of Mr. Bush and anyone who say there are jobs that Americans are not doing and will not do. I just had to put that in today.

If there were 10 million people in this country, there are going to be a demand for x amount of people to work to produce goods for the 10 million people. Any more produced will be a surplus and a waste.
As the population increase, more people are needed to produce goods to meet the demand of more people. This mean more jobs are created because of the increase in population. The jobs are not waiting to be filled but are created by the people’s demand for more goods that are needed by the people. This make the need for more goods to be produced by businesses that will make more money because they have to produce and sell more goods. So business owners are the only people that benefit from a steady flow of illegal work force and the Americans taxpayers and the poor are the people that have to pay the price with lower wages and higher price of goods.

STOP BUSINESS FORM HIRING ILELGAL WORKERS.
REPEAL THE INCENTIVE THAT GIVES AUTOMATIC CITIZENSWHIP TO CHILDER OF ILLEGALS.

This has to be done to stop illegal immigration. Anything else, amnesty, fence, deportation is a waste of time and money if the incentives are not taken away.