Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jobs to suffer in the future w/ alien bennies

Last weekend I traveled to Crawford to attend the "Rumble @ the Ranch" w/ the MinuteMen.

While I was driving, I starting thinking about what would happen to the trucking industry if we started giving illegals drivers licenses. I know that semi-truck drivers make really good money and that would be one of the first jobs that the illegals would take over. Instead of it being a high paying job, (I heard they make almost $100,000 a year) the illegals would probably take $30,000 a year and who would benefit? The big bosses of the corporations!

So I just wanted to share that foreboding thought. I'd like to hear about what other industries would be hit like this. It might be helpful to gain their support now, before it's too late.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Jobs to suffer in the future w/ alien bennies

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Last weekend I traveled to Crawford to attend the "Rumble @ the Ranch" w/ the MinuteMen.

While I was driving, I starting thinking about what would happen to the trucking industry if we started giving illegals drivers licenses. I know that semi-truck drivers make really good money and that would be one of the first jobs that the illegals would take over. Instead of it being a high paying job, (I heard they make almost $100,000 a year) the illegals would probably take $30,000 a year and who would benefit? The big bosses of the corporations!

So I just wanted to share that foreboding thought. I'd like to hear about what other industries would be hit like this. It might be helpful to gain their support now, before it's too late.
    good point. and the last thing we need is illegals driving bigger killing machines, I mean vehicles. Illegals already cause enough damage with regular cars. Unfortunately some states already give illegals licenses but I don't think they have really been able to get jobs as truckers.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!