Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I joined too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiara
    I joined too.
    Excellent. Cool Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts

Most of these "old guard" types are still neo cons. That is why its important that we get "tea party" or new people in there. These idiots are just as much for open borders as the lib progressives
    Open Borders Repubs and Nose Counting Demos are why we have this illegal aliens mess. Yes, jobs are the lure, but part of that lure is the knowledge that American politicians are making sure that the world is safe for illegals. Say what you will about the Tea Party, they're unabashedly pro-American.
    ************************************************** **********************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

While I'm a Tea Party supporter like many other places never seen them really saying much about illegal immigration or legal even. Its just one of those topics I think many are trying to ignore and hope someone else takes the heat involved.

Of course Illegal Aliens can be tied to every problem our country has from jobs, defecit, budget problems, education problems, and healthcare costs. Sure, they aren't the entire cost but its a definate start that will effect everything in a significant way.

I for one have been Emailing the top Republican contenders for 2012 presidential race who are looking likely to try and run to take a stand and make their views regarding illegal and legal immigration known now ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    While I'm a Tea Party supporter like many other places never seen them really saying much about illegal immigration or legal even.
    OK, I'll have to look at the chapter sites. Thought I'd seen posts on ALIPAC re some Tea Party chapters taking up illegal immigration as one of their issues.

While I'm a Tea Party supporter like many other places never seen them really saying much about illegal immigration or legal even. Its just one of those topics I think many are trying to ignore and hope someone else takes the heat involved.
    "GET EM' THE HELL OUTTA HERE PARTY!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    While I'm a Tea Party supporter like many other places never seen them really saying much about illegal immigration or legal even.
    OK, I'll have to look at the chapter sites. Thought I'd seen posts on ALIPAC re some Tea Party chapters taking up illegal immigration as one of their issues.
    The few sites I visit which are generally the bigger sites then small local chapters I can't find a thing about immigration really. Seems taxes, healthcare, smaller government, and traditional American values.

Hollar if yah find some sites that go into it please trying to throw my weight around some as another voice.

http://www.americaspeakingout.com/

Home | Tagged 'illegal-alien'

This link shoud be a sticky! I had no idea there was a place to discuss illegal aliens on a Republican's website.

http://www.americaspeakingout.com/brows ... egal-alien

These are all titles you can click into on the site.
    illegal-immigrants, illegal-alien, illegal-immigration-border-invasion, illegal-immigration
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

The few sites I visit which are generally the bigger sites then small local chapters I can't find a thing about immigration really. Seems taxes, healthcare, smaller government, and traditional American values.

Hollar if yah find some sites that go into it please trying to throw my weight around some as another voice.
    I have never seen any talk of illegal immigration either. I am more of a populist, and do not really see eye to eye with the Tea Party movement. Unless they are against illegal immigration, their movement has very little -- ahem nothing -- to do with this site....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Thing is from others I've talked to it seems they are against illegal immigration and lower forms of legal immigration when talk to other members and some of the local leaders. Just doesn't seem like anyone wants to actually say anything publicly same with many politicians speaking against, same with the GOP as a group, same as most media's.

Its just that hush hush issue if we ignore someone else will fix eventually and take the heat it seems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12