Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

John McCain Hero/Not so hero

John McCain is a war hero. John McCain is alive. Nearly 60,000 Brave Americans laid down there lives fighting the spread of Communism. What has John McCain done as a government official, to stop the spread of Communism? He supported opening relations with Viet Nam. INTEL Corp is building a nearly One Billion dollar factory there. Communist China has been handed our jobs, industry and future. Would those brave soldiers have given their lives if they knew what would transpire just a few years later? NOT!

McCain is still a hero to illegal aliens and their supporters.As a co-sponsor of the McCain-Kennedy "comprenhensive immigration plan" (amnesty) he will always be close to their hearts.

As far as I am concerned his betrayal of the American people has more than cancelled out any Viet Nam heroics attributed to him. He has gone from a hero to a sub-zero.

He has gone from hero to traitor.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

He is only a HERO to the ILLEGALS.

He is NOT MY HERO. I cant stand the creepppppppp.

what has he done for AMERICANS. NOTHING.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by greyparrot
    As far as I am concerned his betrayal of the American people has more than cancelled out any Viet Nam heroics attributed to him. He has gone from a hero to a sub-zero.
    What Viet Nam heroics? He got his ass shot down because of his giant ego, he ignored the SAM warning buzzer going off in his plane. I will say it again, a hero would have evaded the SAM then put his bombs right on target. Hundreds of heros already did exactly that.

Yes I know other Americans were shot down by SAMs, either their warning buzzer did not go off, or they were targeted by more than one SAM making evasion impossible. Or they were a pudknocker with a giant ego like McCain.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)