Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    MountainDog wrote:

Way too much vietnamese propaganda for me. I didn't trust them back then and I don't trust them now!
    I don't plan on voting for McCain but this will have nothing to do with my choise.
    Thank you.

I think John McCain is a sorry excuse for a U.S. Senator! However, I don't agree with those folks who would judge and demean his military service. Well, that is unless they were serving next to him.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Thank you.

I think John McCain is a sorry excuse for a U.S. Senator! However, I don't agree with those folks who would judge and demean his military service. Well, that is unless they were serving next to him.
    I agree. I didn't even agree with the swift-boating of Kerry. I think both Kerry and McCain served honorably. Judge these guys for what they did AFTER the war. And judge them by how they have performed in the government.

McCain was fighting for us in Vietnam.

Now he is fighting for Mexico. THAT should be what we slam him on.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

In 1993, during one of his many trips back to Hanoi, McCain asked the Vietnamese not to make public the records they hold pertaining to returned U.S. POWs.
    Until these records are released, McCain's heroism as a POW remains questionable.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12