Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ok heres another one I received. There are several more I will post if anyone is interested. I can't seem to get him to go away!!!

Up Date

This morning we added Ax Center www.AxCenter.org and Out of Many One USA www.OMOUSA.org.

The overall strategy includes three phases: marches and boycotts; specific boycotts; and uniting all Americans. Operation of each run concurrently. Ax Center is the next component of our overall strategy and becomes the website for the Ax series of boycotts.

Presently there are three campaigns. Ax AOL, Ax GM and Ax KC. There will be more.

The Ax Center's Ax AOL campaign is roaring across the Heartland of America as fast as a plains fire. Ax KC is beginning to gain momentum.

We put up a donation link to Pay Pal and within an hour we had our first two donations.

People are asking where they can get a t-shirt. We are searching for a t-shirt manufacturer in the Phoenix area. If anyone knows of a manufacturer please contact them to contact me.

I received 7 calls from radio stations across the USA wanting to do an interview on talk radio. This we will do as soon as we get better organized. A major component is seeking funds. We contacted MoveOn.org for assistance in several areas.

Out of Many One USA is the third phase in addition to the Ax Center component and No 4437 Marches. Out of Many One USA will show appreciation to businesses for supporting efforts for comprehensive immigration reform. An African American originally from Nigeria offered to help on the Ax AOL campaign by bringing on board businesses in Atlanta. I mention he is African American because this component will include establishing alliances with other minorities as well as business groups.

We have also begun to put together an advisory board. We now have emails of interest from two individuals from California, one from Pennsylvania, one from Wisconsin and the person from Atlanta originally from Nigeria who are active in their communities. Should anyone care to be considered please send a resume to me at the email address below.

Jon Garrido

www.Hispanic.cc

JG@JonGarrido.com

And another.....

Ax Center Update: Ax AOL, Ax GM and Ax KC

This morning we purchased a national media press release package that will begin next Wednesday that will be mailed to all Spanish Language media (television, radio and newspaper) in the United States. The press release will be in Spanish.

As part of the package, the following week will be a press release media blitz in English to all media in the United States.

Within two weeks, the press releases will include all of Latin America in Spanish and Portuguese.

This morning we have added a blog to Hispanic News that will be called American Dream, at take off on Dream Act. The blog will be only for teenagers to interact among themselves. We are aiming for early next week for this to become functional.

I was quoted in a recent newspaper article that 60% of the marches are young people born in the USA that were energized by their undocumented parents possibly becoming criminalized as felons if Representative James Sensenbrenner’s HR 4437 is made the law of the land.

The American Dream blog is for them to participate among themselves in doing all they can to prevent HR 4437 becoming law of the United States.

Ax AOL has high interest in support coming from every state in the United States. An even more impressive feat is the Kimberly Clark boycott.

This week alone we have received 74,656 page impressions for the Ax websites.

Next week’s press releases will ask for suggestions on what products and services to buy in lieu of AOL (AX AOL Lou Doobs), GM cars and trucks, and Kimberly-Clark products. We welcome suggestions from individuals and even the business community.

The entire planet knows Rep. James Sensenbrenner is the author/sponsor of HR 4437 which would turn 11 million undocumented immigrants into felons, punish anyone guilty of providing them assistance, and construct an iron wall between the US and Mexico.

What most Hispanics do not know is Rep. James Sensenbrenner of Wisconsin is heir to the family fortune of Kimberly Clark.

All Hispanics who purchase some of world's most recognized brands - Depend, Poise, Kleenex, Pull Ups, Huggies, Scott, Viva, Cottonelle, Kotex, WypAll, Kimtech and Kimberly-Clark professional skin care are adding cash to Sensenbrenner’s bank account.

Kimberly Clark sells in over 80 countries and this included is every country in Latin America. For this reason, our marketing campaign is also target to Latin America.

Lastly, we are almost there with Ax AOL and Ax KC t-shirts. This one has been the hardest task this week. We sought a company that would not only manufacture the t-shirts but would mail out the t-shirts to anyone where ever they may be located. We think we have found one in San Francisco.

Today, I have received many emails on the recent ICE arrests. There is no consensus on what our next step is on this. Your thoughts would be welcomed.

One last request: It takes money to mount all the things we do. We have begun a Pay Pal donation account in each Ax website. Show your support by making a donation.

Jon Garrido

www.Hispanic.cc

What Goes Around Comes Around

Hate Mail???????

I have received yet another e-mail from Garrido. This one entitled "Hate Mail" in which he has sent out numerous e-mails he received which are in direct opposition to his views. Obviously the man does not believe in free speech. Is this not another way to stir up trouble???
    What Goes Around Comes Around

Saltydog, there are people everywhere who think they have the only opinion or the only answer worth entertaining. But I hear you.

Thanks for sharing this clown's latest missive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12