Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Jorge Bush an idiot

Guys, I am a true lifelong texan and he already turned this state into a third world country. I believe I know exactly what I am talking about and by the way, I am a hot shot economist

Carsan, I'm a Texan, too...born and bred....while Clinton was working on the REST of America Bush, as governor of the state, was wiping out Texas.

We've gotta do BETTER than this y'all...

Okok..I admit that I didn't research the candidates all that much...either for gov or pres...but I'll tell you for sure I will from here on out...I have a very strong influence on all members of my family...last election that wasn't a good thing.....ouch...next time I will be armed and informed to the nines before I get to that ballot box..and so will the family.

MJ

Let's not forget another state another Bush has been wiping out of America.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he is a graduate of both Yale & Harvard Universities.
    That doesn't mean much these days, does it? If you have enough money you can get a degree from anywhere. I think he has a PhD in disruption, right? Or is it chaos? Revenge? Globalist tactics? Something like that.

How many failed businesses was he involved in? Multi-million dollar businesses-- not some mom and pop corner store.

He's already got us in a quagmire or two we can't seem to extricate ourselves from. While our soldiers, who should be on OUR border, get picked off a few at a time, our president sits around laughing at us stupid idiots who voted for him and calls the people who are doing the job he took a solemn oath to do "vigilantes."

I freely admit that I voted for the guy both times but it was because of the despicable character of the opposition the second time, not because of the good character of the candidate, believe me. The first time, if Gore had picked anyone other than Leiberman for a running mate, I'd probably have voted for a democratic president for the first time in my life because Gore would have come across to me as the lesser of two evils in that race.

I hope when 2008 rolls around we have actual candidates to chose from instead of having to pick the one we think will do the least harm in the allotted time. That is if we aren't all Mexican citizens by 2008 and living in a dictatorship because our current president won't close our borders.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lots of Texans on here.

How did we let our state get in the condition it is??

Yes, Pres. Bush got where he is because of his family connection and I agree he is just doing someone's bidding.

He hasn't been terrribly successful in life or politics. His education policies in Texas, the ones he is always bragging about, put Texas in the next to the bottom in the nation. I hope they are better this year. But even if the grades or better, it doesn't mean our kids are learning anywhere near what they need to learn.

Everyone always says, "He doesn't govern by polls." and that sounds so good - until you think about what it says.

It is saying no matter what Americans want, he is going to do things his way. That doesn't exactly sound like a government OF the people, by the people, or for the people.

In cases of the illegal problem, polls have been pretty consistent for many years now - shouldn't the President take note of those polls?

Of course we know he should demand the enforcement of our existing laws - rather than flaunting them and calling his citizens racists and vigilantes, who want those laws enforced.

If we have laws on the books and the polls say we want them enforced, shouldn't the President be obligated to then enforce them - or should he 'not govern by polls' - and continue to do what he or his bosses (that is not us, folks) want done.

pssssst, listmates? is that psycho guy actually john mcpain?

I hope they are better this year. But even if the grades or better, it doesn't mean our kids are learning anywhere near what they need to learn.
    I hate to say it, but I think the name of the game this year is to hide the evidence of the terrible teaching skills that run rampant in this state due to the fact that so many of the teachers are anchor babies proficient in neither English nor Spanish whose educations you bought because they were in desparate need of bi-lingual teachers. Why? Because they wouldn't force the illegal aliens we send to school to learn English!

Appropriate graphic for this discussion. :P

best hooker(im).. money can buy

Jorge Bush is truly the best item money can buy.. He will do anything for you. Ask Mr. Bill Gates and the Mexican cartels, they will elaborate more on it.

MopHeadBlue...that is a terrific graphic!!

LMAO

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast