Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joseph Farrah to Moderate 2008 Pres Debate 9/17

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but Joseph Farrah of World Net daily is hosting a presidential debate tomorrow on 9/17.
    Attendees will be Huckabee, Hunter , Tancredo, Ron Paul and others.
    Guilanni, Romney, Mccain and Thompson have declined...Gee whodda thunk?
    http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57453

I caught that the other day when I was browsing around on WND.

I think this will be the one debate when the polish and superficiality are put on the back burner, and Mr. Farah cuts right into the substance of the issues.

As we've demonstrated here nearly continuously, WND has been "all over" immigration/illegal immigration events. And I think that bids well for Mr. Farah to not shy away from tough immigration questions. ... I think having Jerome Corsi as a writer with WND has surely helped them gain a leading edge into the research and reporting of immigration issues too.

Re:
    Attendees will be Huckabee, Hunter , Tancredo, Ron Paul and others.
    Guilanni, Romney, Mccain and Thompson have declined...Gee whodda thunk
    Chickens - the "mainstream" MSM-friendly, CFR-pre-chosen candidates don't want to risk the embarrassment of answering tough questions (eg. and not receiving a pre-debate copy of the questions which inhibits their handlers from preparing 'canned' answers in advance)... AND having it recorded at the same time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PhredE, I really do hope they touch on the Raw Issues, and don't sugarcoat anything!

I think this will be one of the better debates we see amongst these candidates as far as the questioning goes! The only one I see that will not give a straight answer is probably Huckabee..he is dealing with a heavy influx of Illegals and has just welcomed a Mexican Consulate into his state! From the last debate I think he said something to the effect of " If your looking for someone to be mean on the issue of Illegal Immigration I'm not your man"

And like you said the CFR weasels want no part of having to tell the truth about how they really feel on the issues. As usual if they can't squirm and spin they won't participate. Their arrogance is just revolting! Seems to me they feel only the little guy will be watching and we're just not important enough for them worry about !