Thread: Joy Behar

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Joy Behar

I'm a cable news hound, and you know sometimes I channel flip, and here and there I just happen to have Joy Behar's show on. Sometimes interesting and many times not. Basically, I've tolerated her despite her inability to be impartial in her job. I've overlooked her "radical" views and her love of a president who is destroying the country.

That will not happen anymore. She will no longer appear in my living room. I will email CNN and complain about her. I will write to the View and complain about her.

I will boycott her show. I will turn CNN on about an hour before her show. They will get the number count and then see that as soon as I see her face or hear her name, I will change the channel. I will no longer allow my self to ever see her on the View, not that the show has ever interested me anyway.

Basically....I SAY BOYCOTT this B _ _ _ _

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we all do this....just maybe she will get a pink slip.

Banned
    Never watched her. In my opinion she was never a good comedian to begin with. Now I find out that she Is not a very good person either. I turned off CNN when Lou Dobbs left. Have not had It on since....