Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Judge suspended after threatning an illegal with deportation

This is a story that happened last week in a Los Angeles Superior court

A judge who threatened deportation to Mexico for an illegal immigrant seeking a restraining order against her husband for Calling her a wet back has been dropped from the roster of part-time judges used by the Los Angeles County Superior Court.
    Judge Pro Tem Bruce R. Fink, a family law attorney from Orange, was removed from the list of about 1,200 attorneys who are used as substitute judges for the county, court spokesman Allan Parachini said Friday.

“A lot of people run from controversy,” Fink said. “It doesn't bother me. Remember, I was doing this as a volunteer.”
    During the July 14 hearing in Pomona, Fink asked Aurora Gonzalez if she was an illegal immigrant.

Gonzalez, who accused her husband of verbal abuse and threatening to report her to immigration authorities, acknowledged being in the country illegally.

“I hate the immigration laws that we have, but I think the bailiff could take you to the immigration services and send you to Mexico,” the judge responded, according to a court transcript. “Is that what you guys want?”

Fink later warned Gonzalez that he was going to count to 20 and expected her to disappear by the time he was finished.

“One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. When I get to 20, she gets arrested and goes to Mexico,” Fink said, according to the transcript.

Gonzalez left the courtroom and Fink dismissed the case.

Gonzalez has since resubmitted her request for a restraining order and had it granted, Parachini said.

Experts say that Fink as a state judge had no authority to order an arrest for violation of a federal immigration law.
    “I did not want this woman deported,” Fink said. “Now I understand that the court does not get involved in immigration status as long as it is not thrust upon it.”

This story tells the whole problem of illegal aliens. Note that the woman is using county services to protect herself. She wants protection from a husband that is abusing her — and she is using the government of a nation in which she is illegal.

What about the children, the cost of housing, feeding, schooling them? Imagine a judge has someone announce they are here illegally and instead of enforcing the law, he demands she leave, into the arms of an abusive husband — who is helping her become “legal”. Did the judge ask to see her phony ID’s, Social Security cards, ask where she is working? While she is asking the judge to protect her, who is protecting the taxpayers of America from paying for her social welfare needs while here illegally.

What should we do in this case? Punish the judge for throwing her out of court? Punish the Judge for not turning her over to the immigration authorities? Should the woman be deported? Should the woman receive a restraining order? Should the woman be held for using false ID? Lots of questions, few answers.

If you haven't done so Please Visit my website www.congressandimmigration.com to vote in the poll I have on the Home page, Thank you.

Here is the reference to the above Story http://www.latimes.com/news/local/los_a ... &cset=true

I say deport the whole problem. We are not responsible for providing court services for people who are in this country illegally. Also knowing she was an illegal alien she should have been arrested when she appeared in court.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What should we do in this case? Punish the judge for throwing her out of court? Punish the Judge for not turning her over to the immigration authorities? Should the woman be deported? Should the woman receive a restraining order? Should the woman be held for using false ID? Lots of questions, few answers.
    Deport the woman, as Federal law requires, then she won't need a restraining order.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

S..t, it's Los Angeles. That city is so gone.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh by the way , she wanted a restraining order because the husband was calling her "wet back" and that he threatened to report her to immigration, OK. So not physical abuse here, just to be clear.

I just love how these parasites use our same system they hold in contempt against us when it's convenient for them.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ironic isn't it, we finally get a judge up there who is not affraid to do his job, and they fire him! Ain't life grand in America now!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty wrote:

Ironic isn't it, we finally get a judge up there who is not affraid to do his job, and they fire him! Ain't life grand in America now!
    No, that's not the way it was. Believe me, that judge is a moron! John and Ken interviewed him (The John & Ken show, KFI 640 out of Los Angeles), and I heard the entire interview.

That judge was trying to protect the woman! He is pro-illegal immigration, and said that if he'd granted the restraining order, it would have made things worse because then the husband (who is here legally) couldn't continue to try to help her get legal status. The husband didn't physically abuse the woman, so the judge didn't feel she was in any danger.

The judge (who by the way isn't a judge, he's simply an attorney who was sitting in for a real judge) took the law into his own hands. He said (and this is almost a direct quote), "I don't believe in the immigration laws of this country, so I wanted to help this woman out." That is NOT a judge's right. He is supposed to carry out ALL existing laws, not just the one's he agrees with.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

americangirl,
    I heard this interview Also on KFI radio, my feeling was that this judge said what he said about his opinion on immigration in fear of being called a racist or an anti Mexican, he felt that he is in trouble and he had to say anything to show that he is not and anti illegal immigration (God Forbid) and that he was trying to help this Criminal. I'm not excusing him, actualy I have less respect for him to say stupid thing like that to save his behind, thats a cowardly behaviour, he should have stood behind his decision, and now what did he get.. well suspended from any future similar work...

I heard this interview Also on KFI radio, my feeling was that this judge said what he said about his opinion on immigration in fear of being called a racist or an anti Mexican, he felt that he is in trouble and he had to say anything to show that he is not and anti illegal immigration
    Wow! I interpreted it totally different. Hmm, well I guess we'll never really know, will we?

At any rate, knowing that she was here illegally, why did he give her 20 seconds to get away? Why didn't he call immigraiton authorities??
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast