Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is this just about special treatment for Mexicans?

I have a question, maybe someone here knows.

If we give amnesty and citizenship to illegal immigrants from Mexico, does my wife, a legal immigrant from the Philippines also get the same treatment?

edit: I tried to search to see if this was covered somewhere else, so I hope this isn't a repeat.
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

Bryan

How funny you should ask this at this moment.

I was talking to my husband, who came here LEGALLY! We paid hundreds of dollars in fees. If the government grants the illegals amnesty and gives them citizenship, I think all the people that came here the RIGHT way LEGALLY should get a refund!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    I think all the people that came here the RIGHT way LEGALLY should get a refund!
    I like that idea, it would relieve some of my anger if they do give them free citizenship, only some.....
    "The government solution to a problem is usually as bad as the problem." -Milton Friedman

Ya, a fine mess they got us into when all they had to do was enforce the laws.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

a refund huh? not such a bad idea.. bet ol teddy will love it.

Refund is a good idea......it would be the fair thing to do. Wouldn't hold my breath though coz they only have the take side of give and take down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)