Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just another reason we need to secure the border with mexico

This concerns me a lot! Too bad the idiots in DC will probably wait until a few Iranians sneak a few nukes into America via Mehico before they take border security serious.

http://tinyurl.com/6e2lo5

Iran's influence in Latin America worries U.S. Wed May 7, 6:42 PM ET

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Iran is making allies in Latin America to counter Washington's traditional influence in the region and could use them to threaten U.S. security, a top U.S. diplomat said on Wednesday.

"We are worried that in the event of a conflict with Iran, that it would attempt to use its presence in the region to conduct such activities against us," Thomas Shannon, the U.S. assistant secretary of state for the Western Hemisphere, told Reuters.

Left-wing governments in Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua and Bolivia have all become allies of Iran in recent years, and other countries in Latin America have diplomatic ties with the Islamic republic.

Shannon said Iran wants to ease its international isolation by showing it is able to win friends in Latin America, which has been historically in the United States' "sphere of influence."

Washington accuses Iran of supporting terrorist groups and secretly trying to produce nuclear bombs, and is concerned by its courting of allies in Latin America.

Shannon urged the region's governments to respect U.N.-backed sanctions against Iran over its nuclear program and recalled accusations that Iran was involved in attacks on the Israeli embassy and a Jewish community center in Argentina's capital Buenos Aires during the 1990s.

"We urge our friends and partners in the region to be vigilant," he said, adding that those attacks show Iran is able "to conduct terrorist operations within the Americas."

Iran has denied any involvement in the Buenos Aires attacks, which killed well over 100 people.

(Reporting by Adriana Garcia, Editing by Sue Pleming and Kieran Murray)
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Great! Just what we need to add to America's other problems we have right now.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No Supprise there! Mexico and Cuba snuggled up to the Russians (our enemy during the cold war). Cuba got the missiles and Oswald traveled to Russia and back by way of Mexico. They are also rolling around in bed with Communist China with ports and a path to American soil.

Keep your friends close and your enemys closer.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico has always opposed the Iraq war and tried to negociate with Saddam for captured U.S. soldiers of hispanic descent.

Mexican President Calderon welcomed the former Iranian president to Mexico City last Dec. In Feb. Calderon spoke of trade agreements with an Iranian minister.

Calderon also opened trade and immigration talks between Mexico and Cuba.

Mexico is participating in a Venezuelan Latin American oil-for-food fund.

Iran could be a source of weapons, equipment and security systems the drug cartels are using. The drug cartels have the routes and networks capable of smuggling drugs, bio-weapons, weapons, illegal aliens and terrorists into the U.S.

Decapitation is now occurring in the Mexican border counties and there was that discovered wire trap set up to decapitate a border agent patrolling on an atv. A book, containing arabic writing, was found on the border.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Just think of the possibilities if some how the radical muslims could enlist a few thousand haters of America out of the latin america countries to become suicide bombers.All they would have to do is walk across our borders.

What excuses would these traitors in DC use if that happened? And I can see this type of thing happening sooner then we might expect.

I wish those idiots and schemers in DC would wake up before its too late.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Just think of the possibilities if some how the radical muslims could enlist a few thousand haters of America out of the latin america countries to become suicide bombers.All they would have to do is walk across our borders.

What excuses would these traitors in DC use if that happened? And I can see this type of thing happening sooner then we might expect.

I wish those idiots and schemers in DC would wake up before its too late.

from what I have been reading you are right. We are heading for a disaster. I am worried about this Country and my fellow AMERICANS falling victium to all of this. We have opened boarders. ILLEGALS are coming by the car loads, and truck loads. Hell who knows with these trucks coming over we might even have these suicide bomers on board. T
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

chuck baldwin

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com
    wwwconstitutionparty.com
    "And speaking of illegal immigration, as President, I would enforce our visa rules. This means anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law is immediately deported. There would be no "path to citizenship" given to any illegal alien. That means no amnesty. Not in any shape, manner, or form. I would not allow tax dollars to be used to pay for illegal aliens’ education, social services, or medical care. As President, I would end birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. There would be no "anchor babies" during my administration. " -Chuck Baldwin
    candidate for president

Well, we've known this for some time. The movie "Border" shows middle eastern writing in the trash at the border. The smugglers are getting even high rates of money to smuggle them here.

NOW IF THAT SCARES YOU, READ THE BOOK "DEAD HEAT" BY JOEL ROSENBERG. It's a new book. I haven't read a novel in some time but I find myself glued to the book after the first five short chapters. You can get it at Costco for $15.

What's interesting is this guy has written previous books and in his scenarios some of the things have come true. He worked in politics with and including Netanyahu and our politicians. He is a big fan of Biblical prophecy. His books are written with scenarios that say, if this was to come to pass, how would it play out in our time.

Re: chuck baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by americangal4ever
    www.chuckbaldwinlive.com
    wwwconstitutionparty.com
    "And speaking of illegal immigration, as President, I would enforce our visa rules. This means anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law is immediately deported. There would be no "path to citizenship" given to any illegal alien. That means no amnesty. Not in any shape, manner, or form. I would not allow tax dollars to be used to pay for illegal aliens’ education, social services, or medical care. As President, I would end birthright citizenship for illegal aliens. There would be no "anchor babies" during my administration. " -Chuck Baldwin
    candidate for president

Now lets see whta happens. this man is a dead on ringer for what I am looking for in a President.
    Ending all the BS that the white house has lead us to believe that its good for us CRAP. And that they do the JOBS AMERICANS dont want to do.
    I never heard him talking about the MURDERS, and the RAPES the ILLEGALS are doing. No he dont want to TELL THE TRUTH.
    He is one of the most betraying people that is walking the earth today.
    He is responsible for all this BS that is going on. UGH>>>
    Proud to be an AMERICAN