Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It just blows my mind...

The following was on the aztlan site, or as my sis and I like to call them assland. Anyway. It blows my mind, how they say my childs rights under the constitution.... Illegals don't have rights!!!! That's just to much...

Sorry for the rant, but this is just crazy.

She Bear

Parent's Note for Walkouts/Missing School
    Please circulate widely!

May 2, 2006

To: __(Principal's Name) , Principal

(Name of School) School

I gave my son/daughter permission to exercise his/her
    constitutional right to protest. Therefore, he/she did
    not attend school on May 1, 2006. The U.S.
    Constitution and the California Education Code (Sec.
    48907) and Board Policies permit students to exercise
    their rights. As a parent I will not tolerate any sort
    of punishment for my child's participation in
    protected activity. Any type of punishment will be
    considered retaliatory against my child's civil rights
    and subject to legal action. If you have any questions
    or concerns please put them in writing and mail to my
    address of record.

Sincerely,

I looked up that CA Education Code and it doesn't authorize skipping school.

If the kids skipped they should have some action taken against them and if a parent actually signed a note like that and sent it to the school, the parent should have some action taken against them also.

Once again.....maybe I'm stupid.....but since when is it a civil right for a child, even one that's a citizen? I demonstrated when I was in highschool, concerning school issues. We were allowed to protest. We had media coverage. We had a valid issue that was then changed. But, we also got suspended for 3 days. We didn't get to take missed tests or make up homework we missed. Teachers protested with us and so did some parents. My parents were behind me. My mom gave that principle an ear full, let me tell you. But we all still had to pay our dues.

It's an adults civil right to vote but I have never had a boss let people off work for even an hour to go and vote.

Where are they getting this idea that civil rights means you can do whatever you want to do whenever you feel like it with no chance of any form of punishment?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

this is a form letter used by people that can't even read English, let alone know what their so-called "rights" are under OUR Constitution. I wonder what they will think when the learn THEY HAVE NO RIGHTS!! and are merely pawns
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Their anchor baby has rights under the constitution.

Funny how these people so concerned about their kids' civil rights aren't nearly so concerned when they feel like beating the hell out of those same kids! Domestic Violence is a huge problem among the illegals and it isn't just wives who get beat up. The kids and even the cats and dogs are victims as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What do we have to do in order to get the automatic citizenship of foreigners born in the US stopped ? Other countries don't have this automatic citizenship and we should not either! Whatever it takes we need to get it started. In Tx and other states I have heard of parents having to go to jail if their kids were not in school.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Their anchor baby has rights under the constitution.
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    What do we have to do in order to get the automatic citizenship of foreigners born in the US stopped ? Other countries don't have this automatic citizenship and we should not either!
    to kill two birds with one stone -- the Constitution does not grant automatic citizenship to those born here, prior to the 14th Amendment there were no U.S. citizens -- only citizens of the states. And you were either a "natural born" citizen by birth of the citizen parent, OR a naturalized citizen under the laws of the United States.

Anchor babies are the result of a (deliberate?) misapplication of the Constitution by the FEDERAL JUDGES -- and besides, the 14th amendment further states

Section. 5. The Congress shall have power to enforce, by appropriate legislation, the provisions of this article.
    Congress has never passed legislation to "enforce" the 14th amendment and that power was NOT delegated to the judiciary
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"