Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It just hit me

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It just hit me

These congresscritters know that the American people are truly upset. They know if they vote for this, they are in real danger of loosing their cushy seat in Washington.

Yet, they are willing to sacrifice that in order to get this passed.

While big business wants this - it isn't the biggest blip on their radar. They know that they can probably get some HB workers in to replace these illegals - at last the illegals that we will manage to get deported should amnesty not get passed.

They also know that they own and need these critters for many other things - tax breaks, subsidies, environmental rules, workplace safety, etc.

Something really big is pushing them from the other side. I don't think it is just money. Something so big, they are willing to sacrifice not only their jobs, but their country, their children's future in a free country - their souls - -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sure seems that way doesn't it? Maybe the ones fighting for us aren't "elite" enough to be privy of the real agenda. Otherwise this is truely about the most INSANE thing I've encountered in my life.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

think it might be big businesses...... huge money to replace what they will lose from losing their jobs to the voters or maybe something like the MEXICAN DRUG CARTELL? That's about as HUGE as you can get....Or maybe they have been promised immunity for them and their families in another country for selling out the United States of America. Somebody really major huge is behind this.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

I don't think they are bit worried about losing their seat. Alot of them have been in the senate for a long long time. Our senator that will come up for re-election in November has been in the senate for 30 years. Everyone in our area that I have talked to has absolutely no idea what he stands for or how he votes on any issues including this one. That vote for him every time and they will re-elect him this time, because they do not believe he vote in favor of such a bill like he is. They go to the polls, they only recognize his name because he has been in there so long, so they vote for him. He is going to vote in favor of this immigration nightmare and I can assure you he will be re-elected. Most people do not watch the news and if they do they watch cbs, nbc, abc and they are not showing much. Bush got on tv and told them he is putting the guard on the border and most americans believe he is going to secure the border. They have no interest in politic's and they are too busy with their own lives to even try to learn anything about what is going on.

no, he has no intention of securing our borders. I mean 370 miles of fence, 500 miles of vehicle barrier........what about the other 1130 miles of wide open border? To send our troops down there unarmed and give them NO authority to capture or arrest is making a mockery of our system.
    No........like you said..........there is more to this story than meets the eye.
    Especially when our whole government sends us down the river.
    SOMETHING BIG.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

It IS big business and several other entities.

NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA
    That's it in a nutshell, folks. The agreements have already been signed!
    NAFTA was pushed through by klinton but it was molded by bush 1!!

CAFTA was pushed through by bush 2.

These "deals" have been in the pipeline for years and years.
    The Council on Foreign Relations is the hub in the wheel.

There's no question such as WHY.......it's right there in black and white.
    Not hidden, JUST PASSED IN THE DARK OF NIGHT without Americans knowing what was going on.

The ILLEGAL AMNESTY is the final step in eliminating sovereingty for the USA. It was "agreed to & signed" in the above agreements.

Can you say "New World Order"

That is exactly where this is going. They want 1 ruling rich class and the rest of the population essentially serve them, the poor, that will be us.

I know almost everyone has heard of this at some point in their life and probably said what a bunch of bunk, including me (my dad starting telling me about this 25 years ago), but think about it. It really is the only thing that makes sense out of the insanity that we are seeing.

2ndamendsis is correct. The key to the New World Order is the USA. The most powerful nation on the planet. If they get the USA they will get the rest of the world.

And even Blair is pushing the same kind of crap over there.
    One World Order. With NO Borders.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

DLM...........then it would be wise to begin to understand the NAFTA/CAFTA/FTAA agreements.

side note: bush 1, in a speech during his tenure, was the first American pres. to mention
    NEW WORLD ORDER.

Once everyone understands the above agreements, it would be easier to fight this fight. Knowledge is power, especially when used for the good. Without it, one keeps swinging in the wind.

BTW, DLM, you have a smart dad and you, LOL, must be one of our
    WHIPPER SNAPPERS. {if you've not heard, that's a good thing}

Actually, the EU is Blair's baleywick.

We've the EU, the AMERICAS, and then we can get all excited about the RUSSIA / CHINA duo. Oh, and let's not leave out our Muslim, Middle Eastern friends....The OPEC countries.

The world is being cut up into sections = New World Order.
    Whoever has more power & money is the big dog.

OR
    we can go the route that the UN is pulling for and that's your One World Order

Take your pick............NOT I

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast