Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just a little letter to my Senator

Senator:
    Just a thought, if we get hit in this country by terrorists, while all of you up there are busy trying to get your amendments added to this garbage of a bill, we will hold all of you responsible! You have had plenty of time sense 9/11 to close and protect our borders among other things to secure this country. You will feel the wrath of the American people like never before. So think about that while your trying to push your garbage! Close our borders! Build the fence!

Re: Just a little letter to my Senator

Quote Originally Posted by peanut
    Senator:
    Just a thought, if we get hit in this country by terrorists, while all of you up there are busy trying to get your amendments added to this garbage of a bill, we will hold all of you responsible! You have had plenty of time sense 9/11 to close and protect our borders among other things to secure this country. You will feel the wrath of the American people like never before. So think about that while your trying to push your garbage! Close our borders! Build the fence!
    A few thoughts.

State you are opposed to the "Comprehensive" immigration reform that includes Amnesty. What you say could be construed as supporting it. Remember, they are 1) spinning this like it helps enforcement and 2) are acting like "doing something" even as bad as passing this bill is better than nothing. Your message at the end is right on, but I would denounce this bill and ANY amnesty explicitly.

Also, it is "since" 9/11 not "sense."