Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just A Little More

Just saw the facebook post. Wea re being asked to get just a little more money to support ALIPAC.

Seriously, look at the bar on top, something like 23,000 now, even if you take away the spy type people, that is still a strong community

Can everyone send 1 more dollar, a lousy buck, I would bet you have that in the ashtray of your car.

while the countdown is here, even if it is sent snail mail, most letters take 3 days max.....better if it can be done online though.

could everyone skip 1 soda or cup of coffee tomorrow ?

If you go for fast food, the difference between super sizing or not is a buck....and which is more important to you.

as a side not, I learned about that poor rancher that was killed in arizoma from here, not anywhere on my news channels, not in my local paper.....but here

I would barely know some of the issues if I didnt have this resource. I lost my job recently like many others , and I will still find something to send, we all can.

Lets show the government who wants amnesty what hope and change really looks like.....lets send our change to the people who help give us hope

After being out of work for one and a half years, I gave it up ( my moral indignation) and returned to the racing circuit. (Talk about rampant illegals working!!!!)

I proudly donated for the first time! It wasn't much, but it was what I could scrape together. Hopefully I will be able to do more as I get my feet under me again.

Nomas, if each of us gave just a little, as you and I both did, we could reach the goal easily as a group. Even $5 makes a difference.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dixie

i need to talk to you about the fund raiser, some checks, and the reporting deadline.

Called last night, left messages, no answer, no return calls.

Please call me as soon as possible today.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The check is in the mail...

...literally, my check is in the mail.
    <div>
    </div>

I finally donated yesterday. I know times are tough out there for so many of us, but every little bit will help.

I did another $10 this morning by credit card.

sorry w, wish it could be more, but I am forgoing my one bad habit, coffee for the week.....lol