Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is it just me....

or does anyone else feel that these churches that are promoting illegal aliens should have their tax exempt status stripped? They are DEFINITELY playing politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone-- I have been saying that for weeks, since the first one down here on the border started pitching a fit because they were told not to put water stations out there for them or go across the border to coax them across with tacos and burritos. This is pure horse manure if you ask me.

Being exempt from taxes sure doesn't make them exempt from the law and that goes for every single church in this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Is it just me....

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    or does anyone else feel that these churches that are promoting illegal aliens should have their tax exempt status stripped? They are DEFINITELY playing politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's not just you. I favor separation of church and state for the obvious reason that America is a "free" country where citizens get to choose what religion to follow or get to choose not to follow one. It should be ditto for politics but since joining the immigration enforcement movement, I now realize many politicians who are supposed to represent the citizens who pay their overinflated salaries have been selling us out.

I'd like to see any Church that promotes or even gives any type of charity to illegal aliens stripped of their tax exempt status. There are millions of poor Americans including millions of children. I believe charity begins at home first and these illegals need to stop being such cowards, stay in their own countries, try to improve their home countries and demand the top rich politicians/elites take care of them IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES. In this case, the most Parasitic Freeloader of them all Award of the Year should go to Mexico President Vicente Fox.

Getting back to the issues of churches, this is especially so of the Catholic church who are looking at their increased coffers (sp?) and profits with all the illegal alien hispanics flooding the USA. Those priests, bishops and what have you sure live the lives of ease. I'm just glad they don't have the power over the common masses as they did during the Middle Ages in Europe and elsewhere. They were extremely cruel, i.e., they were extremely cruel such as in the Spanish Inquisition and St. Bartholomews (sp?) Eve in France.

By the way, I think I read somewhere or another in the past few months that the Mormon church is also "courting" illegal aliens. Does anyone know about this?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Getting back to the issues of churches, this is especially so of the Catholic church who are looking at their increased coffers (sp?) and profits with all the illegal alien hispanics flooding the USA.
    On the border it isn't just the Catholic Churches. In fact the catholic churches here are so full of illegal aliens with no money that they are shutting down their schools one at a time. Right down the street from me, there is a protestant church that passes out clothes and food to them nearly every week end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Getting back to the issues of churches, this is especially so of the Catholic church who are looking at their increased coffers (sp?) and profits with all the illegal alien hispanics flooding the USA.
    On the border it isn't just the Catholic Churches. In fact the catholic churches here are so full of illegal aliens with no money that they are shutting down their schools one at a time. Right down the street from me, there is a protestant church that passes out clothes and food to them nearly every week end.
    You are in a border State I think. Where I live in North Carolina there are not too many Catholic Churches I don't think - at least not yet - even though NC has one of the fastest and largest increases of mostly illegal hispanics of any state at least in about the past five years.

I don't know about the number of Catholic churches in the nearest and largest city to where I live - that would be Raleigh. But about 20 miles away and within a cluster of three small to medium sized towns, I think there is only one Catholic church. Could be wrong now here. I'm not originally from the South but the average area that isn't a large city normally has mostly Baptist with some Methodist and Christian Non-denominational churches. Because of the growing numbers of illegal aliens I hear some of these churches are giving out free food from their food pantries and used clothing. It's not that I'm uncaring but again charity begins at home and we have millions of poor Americans with more joining the poor ranks every year. American citizens are not and should not be responsible for the poor of other countries unless they LEGALLY immigrated. Here too is a problem with massive legal immigration in the past 30 years or so then topped with massive ILLEGAL immigration. If the numbers whether legal or illegal aren't drastically reduced and soon, then America is on its way to becoming a third world country. Then everyone can all kiss the American dream goodbye with the exception of a few wealthy elite politicians/corporate jerks who are reaping in the profits of cheap foreign slave labor and draining the poor/middle class taxpayers into further debt and poverty.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Annie, my home is NC. I just happen to be on the border at the moment. I can't imagine the Catholic churches in NC doing anything like what the ones are doing here. I am well aware that the Catholic Churches in NYC are notorious for aiding and abetting criminals. It isn't a new problem, it is just more widespread.

It is not just you, I've felt all along that churches promoting illegal immigrant issues, and being so intimately political should lose their tax exempt status. The biggest of these is the Catholic Church, and the American organization of Catholic Bishops. Even more upsetting, is the president's faith based initiatives now see these churches using our taxes to help illegal aliens steal our jobs and way of life...the Catholic Church should be ashame of itself, and the IRS should be taking the needed steps to revolt all Catholic Churches tax exempt status here in America.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Banned
    HEAR HEAR, PINTO BEAN!

Welcome to ALIPAC, Pintobean.

I have to admit to being partial to pinto beans and Mexican food in general as well as Margaritas especially when they have the coarse salt around the rim of the glass. One of tbe benefits of a large hispanic population is the increase in Mexican restaurants. If I could be certain they only hire LEGAL hispanics and if most of their staff learned how to speak English, I'd continue as in the past to eat out more and patronize their businesses.

Well, there's always the alternative of local Chinese takeouts and these are good too minus the Margaritas. For most other international food in my area you have to travel 20-30 miles to the nearest city.

Many Mexicans around here are suddenly Evangelicals. I don't know if it was a push by that church to get new voters for Bush that backfired or if it was the immigrants trying to insure themselves a solid avenue for a hand out but there are a bunch of them. or it could be the pedophile priests that drove these people away because more than one of the few hundred that have been caught did their dirty work in this area. In any event, the number of protestant Mexicans is growing by leaps and bounds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast