Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The devoted Alipac leaders certainly do work hard. Every time I see W on TV, he recruits new members, I'm sure, because he speaks the truth for Americans.

As our economy worsens, and the real estate market falls further (this probably has much to do with the fact that illegals attained subprime mortgages and are now defaulting. Wonder if there's a study about that somewhere) and as Americans lose more jobs without being able to find new employment at a pay scale close to what they had been making, if they're able to find employment at all, Americans are waking up and getting angry in record numbers. They are becoming motivated to take action, finally.

I listen to the Washington Journal each morning on C-Span. The number of callers regarding the issues that concern us here at Alipac has climbed, in recent weeks, especially. People are starting to band together. Good !!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

W, besides yourself, who was the first member of ALIPAC?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think one of the reasons for this, is the fact that so many of us have been posting alipac.us all over the internet.......advising people to LEARN and not be led like brainless sheep!!!!!

Good work you Alipacers and new Alipacers. I also like to spread the word here to the newbies about NumbersUSA.com. I hadn't heard of them until I was here. They are such a good source for sending FREE emails to our government representatives.

I tried doing this on QVC a year ago and they will poof the thread or ban you for even talking about illegal immigration. Makes you wonder. I don't any much from them at all anymore. Maybe one or two items a year. They have good household cleaning items.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I tell everyone about this site. Anyone I see I talk to them about this great site to help fight against illegals in this country.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    I tell everyone about this site. Anyone I see I talk to them about this great site to help fight against illegals in this country.

Great! Good work koobster. NumbersUSA is putting out emails that we need a million activists working before the election in 2008. Pass it along.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12