Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Saw this the other day and read it carefully. It states that the list is not exhaustive. It exhausts me totally. I think they covered enough area that every single illegal in the country would qualify for one or more of these criteria. The immigration attorney's will love this. Whatever deportations are being pursued will slow to a snails pace. Under the " Umbrella" of civil rights violations , every illegal in the country will file a civil rights case.

Banned
    Agree 100%

It is sad that this is in fact what we have come to!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

It is sad that this is in fact what we have come to![/quote]
    I will volunteer for such a militia. I would prefer to volunteer in Arizona, but would go wherever needed.

The rest of us not in border states could at least donate money to the state militas, so the citizens of those states don't carry the whole financial burden themselves. But the donations would obviously have to go straight to the militia, and NOT through ANY government body that would just steal it or "borrow" it to dole out for services to support the invaders. The militias would be volunteer anyway, right?, and not under the jurisdiction of any accomplice government officials?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

I will volunteer for such a militia. I would prefer to volunteer in Arizona, but would go wherever needed.

The rest of us not in border states could at least donate money to the state militas, so the citizens of those states don't carry the whole financial burden themselves. But the donations would obviously have to go straight to the militia, and NOT through ANY government body that would just steal it or "borrow" it to dole out for services to support the invaders. The militias would be volunteer anyway, right?, and not under the jurisdiction of ny accomplice government officials?
    I think that would be the trigger to this administration,to turn our military on our citizens (the militia)

Quote Originally Posted by strugglingcitizen
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by thedramaofmylife

The rest of us not in border states could at least donate money to the state militas, so the citizens of those states don't carry the whole financial burden themselves. But the donations would obviously have to go straight to the militia, and NOT through ANY government body that would just steal it or "borrow" it to dole out for services to support the invaders. The militias would be volunteer anyway, right?, and not under the jurisdiction of ny accomplice government officials?
    I think that would be the trigger to this administration,to turn our military on our citizens (the militia)
    Our forefathers, who had no advanced military, many of them farmers or laborers, beat the British military, to win our independence.

This traitorous government will reward the illegal invaders, whom they have purposely aided and abetted, over my dead body. I would rather go down knowing I tried to stop them.

Keep in mind there are groups like Oathkeepers and other military who will not follow orders from a traitorous government to fight against their fellow citizens, who are trying to protect their country from invasion and occupation.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12