Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    In response to Justthefacts,I agree,my husband and I both voted for Obama and the "change we could believe in " And our lives have taken a dramatic change for the worse! I guess we should have been asking which direction our lives would take! Illegal immigrants have directly affected our lives(my husband and son are both roofers), but this Administrations agenda gets scarier every day! Who can guess which Article of the Constitution,they are going to ignore/ban next!

DarthIllegal wrote:
    Let's approach this from a psychology standpoint.

Look at what you wrote again. Despite your dislike for these presidents, you still had a respect for the office, which I can agree with. Have you ever asked yourself as to why you can't support this president? I am going to guess that you watch FOX. Around the time Obama began running, FOX began a propaganda campaign that America hasn't seen since the days of McCarthy. They began using psychological manipulation in order for the RNC to regain control. People that once were able to at least respect a sitting president, are now pawns of the RNC foaming at the mouth. I have never felt such a negative atmosphere in my life.
    Darth I am very aware of your feelings for FOX, but do you realize everytime you blame FOX for our feelings you are negating us. We are not sheep following FOX or the RNC in obtaining our opinions. I like so many are doing our own research and fact finding. The reason is because I found I had been a Democrat pawn for too long. I no longer trust any politician or the media.

When Congress tried to pass amnesty I began watching C-Span and became aware of Obama. When he decided to run for President I went out and bought his books. It was what was in and what was not in his books that made my decision to not vote for him. It was my wisdom that knew he was not presidential material. Everything that I felt about him becoming president has held true. FOX had nothing to do with my feelings.

The point is Darth, when reading your post and I come to your mention of FOX you lose me. I shut down and stop reading. Any point beyond that is lost. Just a little hint - Constructive Confrontation, teaches to not get personal and to stick to the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12