Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just sent to Minutemen organization and I mean it !!!

media@minutemanhq.com <media@minutemanhq.com>

You have lied to me and I want my past contributions refunded to my credit card immediately. Or, I will call my credit card company to reverse the charges.

Your endorsement of Mike Huckabee has proven you are not a legitimate anti illegal immigration organization and are as fraudulent as Huckabee is.

Will you refund my money, or must I play hard ball???

Banned
    Very good

It needs to be done

Re: Just sent to Minutemen organization and I mean it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    media@minutemanhq.com <media@minutemanhq.com>

You have lied to me and I want my past contributions refunded to my credit card immediately. Or, I will call my credit card company to reverse the charges.

Your endorsement of Mike Huckabee has proven you are not a legitimate anti illegal immigration organization and are as fraudulent as Huckabee is.

Will you refund my money, or must I play hard ball???
    Diane,

You might want to write them back. You wrote to MCDC not Minuteman Project. Jim Gilchrist of Minuteman Project is the one that endorsed Huckabee, not Chris Simcox of MCDC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ooooops, thanks for the info...

Although an earlier post shows Simcox involved in the fraud as well.

Banned
    Fraud?

Simcox has never endorsed huck?

What fraud are you talking about ?

Well this was posted earlier... you be the judge:

didn't find this in a search

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepubli ... 12-ON.html

Local group discusses immigration
    Ronald J. Hansen
    The Arizona Republic
    Dec. 11, 2007 07:52 PM

Away from protesters and surrounded by others who want changes to the nation's immigration policies, a group of state politicians, business leaders and government officials called on Arizona to calmly lead with local solutions to the divisive issue.

Members of the group, which met Tuesday at the downtown Phoenix campus of Arizona State University, seemed surprised at how much common ground they shared, a sign of how deeply the illegal immigration issue has fractured the state in recent years.

Above all, the group suggested implementation of a guest-worker program guided by economic need rather than arbitrary quotas. Participants also wanted the public to be better informed on a subject they said is often driven by prejudice, and for the federal government to pay for the expenses local authorities bear for illegal immigrants. advertisement

State Sen. Pete Rios, D-Hayden, found that Chris Simcox, president of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, agreed with him that children of illegal immigrants deserve health care and education as well as citizens.
    "Before, I had written him off," Rios said after the forum, which had more than 50 invited guests. Instead, Rios left holding a business card for Simcox. "If we don't replicate this all over the state, it doesn't do us a lot of good," he said.

The forum, sponsored by the Thomas R. Brown Foundations and other groups, offered a civil discussion of immigration, which has at times seemed elusive. For months, testy exchanges between pickets near a furniture store in east Phoenix have served as the dominant image of the immigration debate locally. Those battles have gone on while business groups have battled the state in court to overturn Arizona's employer-sanctions law, which seeks to drive off illegal workers.

State Rep. John Kavanagh, R-Fountain Hills, struck the most hard-line approach on the issue Tuesday. While others called the influx of illegal immigrants an economic issue fueled by a shortage of citizens willing to work menial labor, Kavanagh said the solution should not be to reward those who broke the law to get here. He also suggested that illegal immigrants fill local jails and that English-language programs drain tax dollars.

One sign of the local cost is that federal authorities have provided less than $5 million for counties along the Mexican border for jailing immigrants charged with crimes, said Tanis Salant, director of the School of Public Administration and Policy at the University of Arizona.Most in the group, however, seemed to agree with Thomas Rankin, the mayor of Florence, who accused elected officials of pandering to public fears. "We've got to stop making this political," he said. "It's about human beings."

"After (the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks), people lost all sense of what immigration reform should be," said Mary Rose Wilcox, a member of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. "We need to get away from the hatred. It's going to destroy this country."

Banned
    AZ is a very biased paper

I did see the article but it has nothing to do with Gilchrest supporting Huck
    and Simcox has to answer for those statements or the paper has
    to retract them

If they are true they will cause unrepairable damage to
    the mcdc

I know most members of mcdc will NEVER support the positions
    Simcox was purported to have outlined

It would, in effect be the end of mcdc

I agree... but I do want my contributions back. I want a full refund so I can toss the $$$ into ALIPAC.

I will turn over in my grave if I ever thought I supported a group that endorse Mike Wannamnestybee...

I just sat through a "town meeting by phone" for Huckabee. People could ask him questions directly. All of it live and spontaneous.

The "questions" were answered by long involved speeches, obviously rehearsed and self aggrandizing. I'm sure the show will be coming to a phone service in your area soon. All of the callers, except the first, were identified by first name and city before he "took the question". The first caller, he mistakenly read the question and answered it instead of talking to the caller.

Twice I was asked what question I wanted to ask. Twice I was told I was on the list to ask my question. I played the game and listened to the speech. The man would have to get a ladder to reach a snakes belly.
    One could assume that since they called me they knew my name and the city I was in. They have certainly called often enough. I won't budge and I guess he really needs the vote.

Ques. #1:
    Years ago, when the meat packing plants and construction companies first started laying off Americans and replacing them with foreign nationals, I called the governors office, all the news papers and TV stations. How could this happen in Iowa? It was denied by both the media and government. Is the true reason workplace enforcement is being blocked is that state and local politicians would be charged with collusion for setting up the "undocumented worker system" in answer to the demands of the business lobbies?

Ques. #2:
    Are you and Mr. Gilchrist going to let the public know he is no longer associated with the Minute Men organization that he founded? Those who address the problems directly related to open borders left his organization. Maybe he would like to explain the situation. If he were still affiliated with the non-profit entity, wouldn't he be barred from endorsing a candidate?

I never got to ask my questions. Shocking isn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast