Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Just a thought on "W" and Daddy's Tears

It has occurred to me that Bush the Elder was crying for W and not Jeb the other day. I think he knows the Council (CFR & NWO) has spoken on W's performance (The Iraq Report) and it is just a matter of time before W is no longer a "problem" to them or to us for that matter.

Any thoughts ?

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

I think he is kicking himself for not putting Jeb in office instead of Dubya. I just hope and pray we never have the misfortune of having any more Bush's in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy
    I think he is kicking himself for not putting Jeb in office instead of Dubya. I just hope and pray we never have the misfortune of having any more Bush's in office.
    That would be almost as bad as having another Clinton in office.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Just a thought on "W" and Daddy's Tears

Quote Originally Posted by UB
    It has occurred to me that Bush the Elder was crying for W and not Jeb the other day. I think he knows the Council (CFR & NWO) has spoken on W's performance (The Iraq Report) and it is just a matter of time before W is no longer a "problem" to them or to us for that matter.

Any thoughts ?

UB
    Yes, UB

The Baker cabal, which includes bush 1, carlyle and the CFR {the baker institute is the CFR's information/policy disseminator} made grave errors and screwed our timely VICTORY. Now, they're covering their butts by screwing our Troops.

They had great plans of using Iraq, stabilized and friendly, to turn over the OPEC applecart.

Baker is doing nothing that the CFR doesn't want him/THEM to do.

He's attempting to BS the public and sacrifice our sacrifice for their greater PROFITS. IRAN...........folks........Iran is the enemy and holds a noose around OPEC's neck. ie: let's make nice-nice with Iran.

What traitors in expensive suits come to the door

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those tears weren't for his sons, they were for the American people who have to deal with both of his sons anti-American and pro-illegal policies.

Jeb wouldn't have been any better. Remember, his wife is Mexican and Floridians already know Jeb and Mrs. Jeb are pro illegals.