Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great work you guys - both at home at in DC.
    (Did you keep 2ndSis under control while she was there...?
    Sorry Sis, I couldn't resist)

Seriously -> Thank You Very Much!

Get ready for the 1st. The OBLs will be out in force and we'll need to be ready to counter with lots of calls, faxes, email, etc
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    PhredE wrote:

Great work you guys - both at home at in DC.
    (Did you keep 2ndSis under control while she was there...?
    Sorry Sis, I couldn't resist)
    Sis should have made a lobbying video of her experiences!!! She was that good!

Great job to all at ALIPAC! Three cheers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    olivermyboy wrote:

That does not surprise me, Sis is a mover and a shaker. A video would have been priceless. Sis, please share some of those lobbying adventures with us.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Aah, you guys are wonderful. Wish you all could have been there, too.

Thank you!

Oliver
    DIDDO what she said!

April what a nice idea to have a special welcome for everyone who went to DC.
    What a wonderful thing you all did to go to Washington and talk to the Congressmen directly. I know you all were very successful and I am looking forward to reading all about it and seeing all the videos. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Quote Originally Posted by April
    olivermyboy wrote:

That does not surprise me, Sis is a mover and a shaker. A video would have been priceless. Sis, please share some of those lobbying adventures with us.

APRIL,
    truly, I don't really remember right now.

Kate, Annie and Oliver would probably be better at explaining.
    I was using pure instinct and pulling out skills that I've built over the years. Once they set it out I will remember what and the psychology behind the skills that I used.

More importantly, we empowered one another. That's a very important key. AND.........we worked very hard at strategizing for several weeks. That's a skill that I bring to the table while others bring other skills that we utilize.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

APRIL,
    truly, I don't really remember right now.

Kate, Annie and Oliver would probably be better at explaining.
    I was using pure instinct and pulling out skills that I've built over the years. Once they set it out I will remember what and the psychology behind the skills that I used.

It is awesome that you all worked so well together as a team and I know how instinct is when it takes over, sometimes the best thing to do is roll with it! Although you don't remember, evidently you were a wonderful example of how to get things done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12