Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal judges are not appointed for life but on good behavior. Notice that the Constitution does not define the term good behavior. If a judge lied during the confirmation hearing than that is reason enough to remove that judge. No impeachment is even necessary. Just put them through another confirmation hearing. The problem with Congress is that its leadership wants you to think that the judicial system is co-equal with the other branches of the federal government. That's false. The fact that federal judges aren't elected by the voters and must be confirmed by the Senate tells me that they are subject to Congress and not equal to it.

i watched her go around with lindsey graham, i dony think he likes her. and she is well spoken but cocky and evasive. he asked her where she was on christmas day, she said she was jewish. graham replied thats not what i asked. she got all uneasy, you could tell she wanted to tell him to piss off after more "playful" dialog with him. he was picking her brain! shes not scotus material imo.

GR
    Obama hangs with, attracts, and pulls in people that no credible parent would hang with and/or allow their children to hang with.

One example is enough proof - so called reverend Wright (who has no reverence in him, by virtue of his own actions and words) - but there are so many examples that it makes one wonder how the USA Govt, and the world, have attracted the same types.

Thankfully, even Hollywood movie heroes have not measured "down" to Obama's standards of colleagues.

Meaning, there are still standards in literature, plays, films, and story telling that require the hero (male or female) to be one (or many) who upholds a level of credibility for themselves and those they surround themselves with.

Of course one has to believe in such compatibilities before they can live by them.

And that means no matter how they were raised and/or no matter what their environment was while growing up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12