Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kaiser Permanente Commercial

I do not watch much television as of late, but I was watching it this evening, and saw a commercial that really angered me. Kaiser Permanente's commercial had a woman that sounded like an aerobic instructor spitting out Spanish, as well as English. What the hell is going on? I was not on a Spanish station, but ABC. I really despise this Mexican movement. Has anyone else seen this? If there is already a thread, my apologies, I could not find it.

Glad I missed it
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

haven't seen it, but its not surprising... for "Kaiser" Permanente.

YES I SEE THIS STUPID COMMERCIAL ALL THE TIME. I HATE IT TOO AND IT MAKES ME ANGRY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here it is for anyone who can stand it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DGz-Lyx0sRk

Watched it and it annoyed me.

Kaiser Permanente

http://www.kaiserinsuranceonline.com/

has toll free number to call: TOLL FREE 1-888-492-7245 --call and complain about the commercial.

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of menâ€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    It's only a matter of time before this crap hit's Florida.. at that point I will use my free will .. use my little pinky winky and turn the channel

I have Kaiser Insurance, it sucks and costs a lot.

Instead of all their mega expensive commercials, they need to hire more doctors, especially since it takes an emergency or 6 month appointment to see anyone other than a GP, and what you usually get to see is a Physician's Assistant, unless you are near death.

They make me sick, and our government won't regulate these idiots.

But if I were an illegal, I could skip the expensive Premiums and lousy care, and go directly Passed GO, right to the best Emergency Rooms in the Best Hospitals and get the Best care, No questions asked, no bills to pay, and I could Collect my $200.00 in free meds on the way out.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Kaiser, accepts Medi cal and Medi cade programs. They are advertizing to there base.. Would you expect them not too. We as a country pretty much force them to do this in order to compete. For close to 20 years now we as a nation have lead us to that point where these companies in order to stay in the red have to pander to these crowds.
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

This is the second Kaiser commercial....the first one was equally as offensive.

Here's another shocker about Kaiser: The employees at my doctor's office are given Kaiser ins. One of them, an hispanic, had a baby and the baby was AUTOMATICALLY put on Medicaid solely because the last name was HISPANIC! It seems that there is an unwritten law that if you have an hispanic last name...you are considered eligible for Medicaid and Kaiser doesn't even bother to check eligibility. In fact, the relatives of these employees, who live in Mexico, also have Medicaid cards and cross the border and go to Kaiser every time they need surgery or treatment. No wonder CA is going bankrupt!