Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Karl Rove to Speak at the La Raza (The Race) Annual Conferen

That Gives you an Idea where this administration stands when it comes to the Illegal Aliens Problem. When a High ranking member and some may call him the Policy Maker for this administration speak at an annual Meeting of a Pro Hispanic illegal alien organization called the Race giving them more lobbying and political power.
    First I hope all of you Know what is this organization is all about. You can tell from its name "La Raza" Means the Race, But which race? The Hispanic race of course. Can You imagine if a white group called itself the Race!! hell will break loose, they may even be banned.
    This organization like many others was behind the pro-illegal Aliens marches last April and May in Many cities, demanding more rights for people who broke the law entering our country and has been using its resources from Education and Hospitalizations to food stamps and Subsidized Housing, But I guess all that was not enough, They demanded more. Instead of thanking the American People (of all races and ethnicity) for Their Hospitality they marched in the thousands demanding more and More and calling anybody that Object a Racist. Of course some coward sell out Politicians tried to Justify those acts by reminding us that we are a nation of immigrants. What they did not mention Is that we are a nation of Legal Immigrants which is a great thing but does not satisfy their Hidden Agendas.
    Among The speakers at this La Raza Conference is Antonio Villaraigosa Los Angeles Mayor and Former "Mecha" Member which is a Radical Racist Hispanic Group, he spoke to the marching Pro Illegals crowds supporting them officially as a Mayor of Los Angeles and welcoming them to the City of Los Angeles. Another Speaker will be Los Angeles County Supervisor Gloria Molina who supported Publicly The May 1st business boycott by illegal Aliens and Proposed that The state of California Publicly Support Them. Also Former President Bill Clinton will be speaking.

I put a link on my website www.congressandimmigration.com To the Original Source, and while you are there please take a moment to vote in the poll on the Home Page. Thanks

dot

carl rove

He is a traitor just like the rest. Let them foot the bill for all of the problems associated with the illegals and leave us taxpayers out of the picture.

MW
    There should be a law against public officials speaking to organizations that encourage illegal activity.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know we have some serious issues facing us when our politicians are involved in all this.

I don't know the link , but we should be all writing to him complaining against this speach , after all he receive his pay check with our money so he has to respect us. Anybody know the link

I can not Find a Link to his e-mail anyware, maybe we can contact the white house E-mail and put his name in the subject line, i don't know If it will do anygood better than nothing, i will keep looking.

I' going to try to call the WH and ask them for his email or fax. But only tomorrow because now nobody answer. We Have to Keep putting pressure whatevder we can, they need to feel that we are going to keep folowing their movements.

Please Email me any information you obtain to info@congressandimmigration.com so I can post it on my website.
    thanks.
    George.

I wouldn't want to belong to any group that referred to themselves as "the race". It infers racism. This seems like the most racist thing. It sounds like liberalism, politically correct crap. This reference to a race would represent a race, seeing them as a race or an oppressed race not viewing them as individuals. This would distinquish somone of only being of that race, a label put upon them that will last forever. It has been used to keep people of races down. The message is you are only of the race, the oppressed race. This is the same as supremist who's only idenity is of the race. They are not individual's with individual needs and desire's and are not viewed as such. This modern liberalism is corrupt and used by leaders for their own goals not the benefit of the people. Some black author has written a book about this. It seems that this would place a label on these people that they would never be able to shake off. I want no part of "the race" or any supremist group.

sawdust wrote
    You know we have some serious issues facing us when our politicians are involved in all this.
    Yeah, its called CONSPIRACY and nothing less. They are aiding and abetting criminals. La Raza members are RACISTS!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)