Like Tree5Likes

Thread: KATIE HOPKINS: Don’t demonise Trump, he speaks for millions of Americans. And who can

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KATIE HOPKINS: Don’t demonise Trump, he speaks for millions of Americans. And who can

KATIE HOPKINS: Don’t demonise Trump, he speaks for millions of Americans. And who can blame them for not wanting to end up like us?

By KATIE HOPKINS FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 13:00 EST, 9 December 2015

'Trump is terrifying. We have seen the future—and it is bleak' said one reporter.

In turn, thousands are busy clicking on a hideously impotent petition to 'BAN TRUMP FROM GREAT BRITAIN'.

What exactly are they achieving? Having their say? Joining in the outrage bus?

No doubt petition sites like change.org are on their web favourites, right up there with erectile dysfunction.co.uk. and single.com.

They may as well calm down. We are not banning Donald from the UK.

And even if Trump were elected President, he wouldn’t be able to ban Muslims from his shores - even if he wanted to.

Scroll down for video

Providing leadership: Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaking on Monday night

Ask yourself: how could he possibly make it work?

America struggles to control its southern border as it is. It is not going to be able to change the global passport system and get your religion stamped on your passport or your head to establish your faith.

What's the Christianity test going to be? Snurfling a hot dog whilst singing 'Give me joy in my heart, keep me praising'?

After a Muslim couple gunned down 14 residents of San Bernardino, California, Americans looked for strong leadership. Just like after 9/11 when Bush made like a dog of war and took the fight to the terrorists.

They didn't get from dreary Obama. He makes me want to wrap a suicide vest around my head and text BOOM to my brain

It took the President a couple of days to even admit the attack was terror and when he did finally address a nervous nation on Sunday night his tone-deaf message was that Muslims were their 'friends, neighbours and sports heroes.'

In contrast, Trump IS providing leadership. He knows some of his grand-standing is hot air. But he is articulating a sentiment held by millions and reinforcing himself as a protector of the American people.

It's the reason Trump is the Republican front runner. He has spent just $330,000 on broadcasting to Jeb Bush's $42.5 million —which is indicative of how much America is enthralled by this new voice.

I hear cries that he is a blithering idiot. I have often been called a deranged fool. But if this were true you could ignore me, ignore us, imaging the two of us shouting naked at the rain.

It's because we articulate sentiments repressed by the politically correct consensus that we have a voice.

Trump said: ‘We have places in London so radicalised that police are afraid for their lives.'

Within moments the Met Police, Prime Minister David Cameron, and the clownish Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, jumped to defend the reputation of the UK and distance themselves from this glaring truth.

Yet, at the time of writing, no less than five bobbies on the beat have come forward to confirm that there ARE estates where they will only patrol out of uniform. There is fear among the police AND the public.

In part we ARE a radicalised nation and it does nobody any favours to deny the obvious

I work with a team of cameramen in town who text their wives and partners on the hour to confirm they are safe.

My family is not keen for me to be in the capital.

Some friends will no longer come to London.

How do you feel about the security of the city's shopping centres right now, after what happened in Paris?

I watch the BBC news, our national broadcaster, ramming home messages of inclusiveness.

Today they gave platform to a representative of the Muslim community telling Trump he is an Islamophobe and is not welcome here.

But that's not my voice. That is not the voice of a nation. All Brits don't think that way

+5

Outrage: More than 250,000 people have signed a petition calling for Mr Trump to be banned from the UK

Being force-fed multi-culturalism brought us to this place. When the only permitted message is acceptance, any views to the contrary result in a label to shame you into silence.

Racist! Islamophobe! Nazi!

Don't just stick a label it. Be curious. Wonder, how has Trump come to articulate the views of a majority of Republicans across the States?

Because I don't buy into the clear divide between extremist Muslims and peaceful ones. I don't see these as two separate entities. It is a sliding scale, a spectrum. From utterly peaceful, to ambivalence to sympathising, to extremist, to a man blowing up buses in Woburn Place.

It is the same slippery slope which sees regular mosque attendees from Luton slip off to Syria to join ISIS. And suddenly a tight knit Muslim community knows nothing.

Not the local imam, not local families, no one. No one denouncing terrorism. Just a wall of silence. In our country.

Hate hidden behind walls we are told to accept and tolerate because we are multi-cultural. Repeat after me. Multi-cultural.

History teaches us lessons were refuse to learn.

+5

+5

Attack: Online petitions calling for Katie Hopkins to be removed as a columnist, and removed from the UK

+5

Standing their ground: Katie Hopkins taking to Twitter in support of Mr Trump's upfront approach to politics

The IRA would not have enjoyed decades of success without many among the Northern Irish Catholic population acting just the same way as the imams and family and friends of extremists in Luton today.

We have gone too far and lost control of vast swathes of our country. In part we ARE a radicalised nation and it does nobody any favours to deny the obvious.

Trump wants to call a temporary halt to Muslim immigration until America figures out what is going on.

Adversaries may be quick to jump on Trump and make him the problem.

But look around. You are too busy gazing at the fluff in your navel to see the gangrene in your foot.

You lost sight of terrifying.

It isn't a big, brash American untroubled by the need to be loved. It is the march of ISIS and the so-called Islamic State.

You may want to distance yourself from Trump. You may want to carry on navel gazing.

But for many Americans, Europe is rapidly becoming an example of everything they never want to be.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3tvLg4t7e
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on F
    acebook

Radical Islam has declared war on this country...Openly

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism.

By NICK GUTTERIDGE
    PUBLISHED: 07:20, Thu, Dec 10, 2015

GETTY
    Serving police officers have backed up Donald Trump's claim

Serving officers in terrorist hotspots including London and Birmingham said that forces are becoming increasingly nervy over the rising threat of Islamic State (ISIS) inspired attacks, with some telling staff not to wear their uniforms in their OWN patrol cars.

One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities.

Their shocking testimonies are in stark contrast to the official responses from politicians and the Metropolitan Police, who have rounded on Mr Trump’s controversial claims.

The Republican frontrunner provoked fury across the globe on Monday when he said that all Muslims should be banned from entering America to combat terrorism.

During a tub thumping speech to party activists he also took a swipe at Britain, saying: “We have places in London and other places that are so radicalised that police are afraid for their own lives.”

His comments were widely derided by British politicians including David Cameron, who called them “divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong”.
    The Metropolitan Police also issued a withering statement saying Mr Trump “could not be more wrong” whilst London Mayor Boris Johnson said his claims were “utter nonsense”.

But they have been fatally undermined by members of the rank and file, who have said that fear of Islamist extremism within Britain’s police is widespread despite the protestations of the authorities.

GETTY
    The outspoken Republican said police are too scared to enter radicalised parts of LondonGETTY
    One serving police officer said Mr Trump 'isn't wrong'

One serving officer in west London said: “Islamification has and is occurring. You have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working."

Speaking to Breitbart he added: “When I was a teenage lad in Burnley there were no go white areas. This is the case still nationally, including London where you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working.”

Another officer with Lancashire police said that officers have to “contact local community leaders to get their permission” before they are allowed to patrol in Muslim areas of Preston.

And a policeman posted in Yorkshire said police top brass were so afraid of potential terrorist attacks he had been ordered not to wear police uniform in his own patrol car.

The anonymous officer wrote on the online forum Police.Community: “I’m not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're ’All at risk of attack’ - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'"

He added: “In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

“He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?

“We implement half measures such as ‘No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault’.

“It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it”.

His comments were backed up by another officer, serving with the Met Police, who told LBC Radio: ”There has been a time when it's been advised not to wear half-blues or uniform to and from work.

"It's like damage limitation. You try to do the most you can to prevent anything bad from happening.

"All intelligence is around you and you do the best with that to essentially stay safe. And if that means taking measures to not identify yourself off-duty too much then so be it.

"It's covering your backs. It's a common sense approach."

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Wow, what a day. So many foolish people that refuse to acknowledge the tremendous danger and uncertainty of certain people coming into U.S.
    10:15 PM - 8 Dec 2015

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Our country is facing a major threat from radical Islamic terrorism. We better get very smart, and very tough, FAST, before it is too late!
    8:56 PM - 8 Dec 2015

Meanwhile in an interview last year Tom Winsor, Her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Constabulary, warned that there are “cities in the Midlands where the police never go” because local communities refuse to engage with law enforcement.

Their comments came as more than 200,000 people signed a petition demanding that Mr Trump be banned from Britain for being a “hate preacher”.
    If successful the petition - which will be debated in parliament - raises the possibility that the billionaire tycoon could be banned from making state visits to the UK as a future US President.

But an unrepentant Mr Trump hit back in an interview on American TV last night, claiming that he is “the worst thing that ever happened to ISIS”.

Last night the White House launched a blistering personal attack on the Republican presidential hopeful, saying his comments effectively disqualified him from running for office and even laying into his legendary toupe.

Barack Obama’s spokesman Josh Earnest raged: “”What he said is disqualifying, and any Republican who's too fearful of the Republican base to admit it has no business serving as president either.

"It is clear that what he’s said is disqualifying and for the other republican candidates who have pledged to support him it’s disqualifying for them to continue to hold that position.

"To support somebody for the presidency who articulates these views I think is a pretty clear indication that you don’t have the right judgement to serve as president of the United States."

"The question now is about the rest of the Republican Party and whether or not they're going to be dragged into the dust-bin of history with him."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/625...isation-London

WTG TRUMP
    YOUR 100 & RIGHT IN EVERY THING YOU SAY