Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

KATT WILLIAMS IS NOT DIRECTLY APOLOGIZING

COMEDIAN KATT WILLIAMS IS NOT DIRECTLY APOLOGIZING FOR ‘ANTI-MEXICAN’ RANT

Posted on September 4, 2011 at 11:11pm by Christopher Santarelli

Actor and comedian Katt Williams went on a wild rant on stage last weekend in Phoenix, including a heated exchange with a heckler of Mexican descent in the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biH7HRT ... r_embedded
    September 03, 2011 CNN interview

Some have perceived his routine to be xenophobic. Williams has clarified since the show that he does not want his comments to be taken as hateful towards Mexicans, but stands by a lot of what he said.

[b]
    “I meant what I said and I said what I meant,â€

Banned

RELATED

Katt Williams Clarifies Apology for U.S.-Mexico Rants

Reuters

By Lucas Shaw at TheWrap

Sat Sep 3, 2011 9:06am EDT

Comedian Katt Williams defended remarks he made to a Mexican member of his audience last week that were perceived as xenophobic, telling CNN on Saturday that while he apologizes to anyone who perceived them as hateful to the Mexican-American community, he would not apologize for the comments he made on stage.

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant," Williams said.

Williams stressed that as a comedian he cannot apologize for a performance, drawing a sharp line between what is said on stage and his true feelings.

He added “that’s for the Tracy Morgans of the world,â€
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

About time someone put those illegals in their place......

How come no one is demanding that the mexican apologize for what he said? He used the N word a lot and bad mouthed the US. Katt Williams defended the US and this is how the Media rewards him?

Quote Originally Posted by sugarhighwolf
    How come no one is demanding that the mexican apologize for what he said? He used the N word a lot and bad mouthed the US. Katt Williams defended the US and this is how the Media rewards him?
    Great question! I suspect it's because mexicans are now a protected class in this country, especially those with radical reconquista beliefs like that fat mexican Williams felt compelled to put in his place. The ones who wave their mexican flags while demanding rights and privileges for which they are not entitled have come to be the darlings of this government.

In any event, Williams has absolutely nothing to apologize for. I would send him an e-mail saying as much, but his "publicist" would probably intercept it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    NoBueno wrote
    mexicans are now a protected class in this country
    It appears that they can do no wrong

Katt Williams can speak for me any day of the year. He has said what I believe the majority of black Americans think about this invasion.

He shut down Obama, Jesse, Al and the rest of the black traitors advocating for the illegal invasion that is taking place in America.

Here's hoping that every single show that Katt does from this day forward is booked to capacity with every member of the audience waiving Old Glory!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    He has said what I believe the majority of black Americans think about this invasion.
    "Yeah!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Can anyone get us good online contact info for Williams?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast