Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK

Keep up the good fight!!! We haven't lost !!!

Lets start calling those senators that betrayed us and let them know that they can count on losing their seat in the senate!!!!!

We can start with these!

The list of turncoats:

Kit Bond, R-Missouri
    Barbara Boxer, D-California
    Norm Coleman, R-Minnesota
    Pete Domenici, R-New Mexico
    John Ensign, R-Nevada
    Jim Webb, D-Virginia

Don't forget Harry Reid!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yuck... especially don't forget to let Salazar that he will be leaving too!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This reminds me of how the first cloture vote happened back at the end of May, only 23 people voted against the bill.

This time, 34 people voted against it, so we need to swing 7 people to vote NO on the next vote!

We can and will do it!

keep up the work my friends!
    I know you are mad and angry with what happened, but do not let that get in the way of making calls, sending FAX's and emails!

We can do this!

April
    I am on it and continuing!

I believe the vote was to debate the amendments. Many who voted will not vote for the bill in the end. The just want it debated. This is far from over.
    I really do not think it will pass the senate.