Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ken Salazar (D CO) Newsletter

U.S. Senator Ken Salazar

Member: Agriculture, Energy, Veterans' Affairs, Ethics and Aging Committees

2300 15th Street, Suite 450 Denver, CO 80202 | 702 Hart Senate Building, Washington, D.C. 20510

For Immediate Release

August 30, 2006

303-455-7600

Andrew Nannis – Press Secretary

202-224-5852

Sen. Salazar Urges House & Senate to Finish the Job on Immigration / Hearings Only Serve Political Purposes

Denver, CO – “The Senate passed the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 earlier this year. It is a law and order bill with three major components: border security, immigration law enforcement, and penalties and registration for the millions of undocumented workers in America. Democrats and Republicans in both chambers, along with President Bush, have already stated a willingness to enact comprehensive immigration reform. In fact, there have been months of hearings and several weeks of debate on the Senate floor.

“It is unfortunate that that willingness to enact reform is being held hostage in order to score political points for the November 2006 elections. Hearings like the one today do nothing to move the ball forward on immigration reform or to strengthen our National security. I will continue to urge leadership in the House and Senate to put politics aside and finish the job on comprehensive immigration reform.”

# # #
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to live in Colorado when Ken Salazar was the Attorney General of Colorado. Ken Salazar would frequently appear in the La Voz newspaper there, wrapping arms around illegal Aliens--- promoting anything and everything mexican and latino.

ANYTHING this man says about Border Security or stopping illegal immigration to the United States is totally false.

Salazar along with Mel Martinez (R-FL) are part of the mexican infiltrator poison pills (wolves in sheep clothing) in our U.S. Government.

Salazar needs to shut his trap and face the fact that the American People want our borders secured. Anyone who doesn't is part of the Open Border Crowd to end the United States....and all together now...a low-down scumbag Traitor.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This was my email response to him, not perfect, but I was a little ticked off.

I received your newsletter and read your comments concerning your desire for the Senate Bill 2611 to be passed.

The Senate bill 2611:

Forgives Identity theft.

Allows Perpetrators of Identity Theft to claim monies they say they earned while using a fake/stolen Social Security number. What about the person that was the victim, the U.S.citizen?

Allows Illegals to pay 3 of the previous 5 years of income tax, can I, as a citizen, do that?

Includes the DREAM Act that gives the children of illegals preference for college and grants. It gives the children of illegals in state tuition rates.

Fines the illegal $2,000.00 and gives him 8 years to pay the fine. But, it gives the illegal the right to claim earned income credits retroactively for up to $4,200.00 a year.

The bill that you endorse, and failed to vote on, gives preference to illegal foreign nationals over the citizens, both naturalized and native.

In my opinion, the only comprehensive thing about Senate Bill 2611 is that it gives everything to illegal aliens at the expense of the citizens of this country. It is a true reconquista perpetrated by our own Senate.

It is not 12 million illegals that are in this country, I believe it is closer to 30 million. The passage of Senate Bill 2611 will increase the population of this country by 100 million in 10 years using the 12 million figure.

I am tired of hearing that we are "a nation of immigrants". No other group of immigrants in the past have come to this country and been given housing, food stamps and been able to make money off of having children.

I hope that the rest of the American people are not fooled by the ridiculous term "comprehensive" any more than I am.

Great response letter!

The Senate really wants to put the death nail into the American people!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    He is impossible! I have written to him also!

As far as I am concerned he is one of among many traitors! And when he comes up for re-election...I hope he is reminded of what we think of him!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)