Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I have invited several of our more outspoken senators to come spend a week at my house in the midst of the mayhem where they can get a better look at what it is really like to live in the mess they created. Teddy was one of them.

Of course none have replied. Each day I invite a few more.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I have invited several of our more outspoken senators to come spend a week at my house in the midst of the mayhem where they can get a better look at what it is really like to live in the mess they created. Teddy was one of them.

Of course none have replied. Each day I invite a few more.

ha...I did the same thing a while back. The fact of the matter is that they don't want to listen.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I'm thinking about inviting them ALL for cinco de mayo so they can hear the wonderful music mixed with sirens and drunken feuds throughout this seiged city.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it is time Teddy retires he has been there much to long. He is a disgrace to the kennedy name. I really think all senators, congressmen, and representatives should not be allowed to run over 2 terms in office. I think in Okla here we have allready made that a law.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nittygritty, I think that two-term law is the best idea of all. They don't need to sit up there stagnating on Capitol Hill like some have.

As the old timers finally retire ( Thurmond, Helms, Ted Kennedy, Byrd) one by one, I hope that the people who replace them can be forced to listen to reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12