Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kentucky Rep. Thomas Massie Launches Bill to Abolish Federal Education Department

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Why do we have to feed the students? Their parents can pack their own lunch. Can't feed 'em, don't breed 'em.

Now we are providing breakfast, lunch and many schools are giving food to take home on weekends! This needs to stop. These parents can afford booze, cigarettes, nails, tattoos...feed your own kids!

E-verify public taxpayer funded schools and get the illegal aliens OUT of our schools, they are on every FREE program under the sun.
    I'm sort of stuck in the middle on this issue. I do honestly believe a free or reduced lunch is the only decent meal some American citizen children receive in a day. That's unfortunate, however, I do believe the program is rift with fraud and should not include the feeding of illegal alien children. By feeding them, we're just giving their parents one more reason to remain here illegally. It's a tough situation though, because unfortunately the school lunch is the only decent meal they (illegal alien children) will receive in a day too. As bad as I want to see all illegals removed from our country, I don't want to see any child go hungry.

Damn our federal government for even making me face these sort of moral dilemmas!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It is not a moral dilemma for me.

It is a MORAL dilemma for those people who think it is ok to keep having children and expect everyone else to pay for it.

Free vasectomies and tubal ligations.

Cut off ALL the free stuff and they will think twice about having all these kids and go get birth control.

These illegal aliens have their shopping carts FULL of food using EBT cards. These illegal aliens go to Churches and take free clothes and sell them at swap meets. They take everything they can get their hands on...deport them all.

Same with illegals...cut off every dime of freebies including anchor babies and school and they will self deport.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12