Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kicking the idea box around...

I have a great new idea

A protest that the administration would listen to. Okay, what makes the world go round, and keeps the gooberment in operation?

Taxes, that right taxes.

My idea is this, we all refuse to file our taxes next year, and not file till our demands are met! After all, seeing that the illegals don't pay income, and a minimal sales, why should we?

Why should we pay for their health care, social security, education etc, ...

Money seems to be the only thing that they care about, not US!

Also, why should we pay taxes for a government that won't do the job that they are assigned to? In the Constitution, there is a much stiffer penalty that we are obligated to do when the government is inept to do the job that they are obligated to do.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

I like the idea....especially since the 16th amendment was never ratified.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: Kicking the idea box around...

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    I have a great new idea

A protest that the administration would listen to. Okay, what makes the world go round, and keeps the gooberment in operation?

Taxes, that right taxes.

My idea is this, we all refuse to file our taxes next year, and not file till our demands are met! After all, seeing that the illegals don't pay income, and a minimal sales, why should we?

Why should we pay for their health care, social security, education etc, ...

Money seems to be the only thing that they care about, not US!

Also, why should we pay taxes for a government that won't do the job that they are assigned to? In the Constitution, there is a much stiffer penalty that we are obligated to do when the government is inept to do the job that they are obligated to do.
    Unfortunately the government would not see it that way. The government does not care one 'HOOT' if illegals are here or not nor do they care if they pay income taxes. The government sees 'illegals' as sacred cows. The government only cares if we legals pay our taxes so they, the govenment, can redistibute your and my taxes to illegals. You and I are 100 times more likely to cause goverment action by not paying our taxes than illegals being in this country. I think you and I would see the inside of the Graybar Hotel much more sooner by not paying your taxes than any illegals you would encounter. Legals are expected to obey the law and pay taxes that support illegals. Nothing is expected of illegals. There is coming a day when legals may contemplate becoming illegal just to make ends meet thanks to the government's policy on illegals. The only way to combat this legally is to make it a national story. Politicians will not take this seriously until they see it as a problem at the election polls in getting reelected. It is and will remain a back burner issue until then. For most politicians, they don't have any foresight on immigration, only hindsight. They are like firemen, they fight the hottest fires first.
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

Any notion of not paying your taxes would be considered by the government a crime. The Patriots of the 18th Century were ready to die for their cause when they refused to pay their taxes. They were revolting. When it comes to not paying your taxes you better have good cause. Not to say you don't, but you better be prepared to go all the way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nope. That's illegal.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Change your deductions. Increase them. That is legal and holds back the money from the government every month. Just set it aside in a bank account and then pay it on April 15 when you file. This will hurt the coffers for 9 months!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That does not work Judy. If I remember correctly, if yourtax obligation is over $X , you must make partial payments at least once a quarter.

It gets foggy for me because I have not had to pay for 2 years now. I won't have to pay Federal tax for at least another 3 or 4 years.

For employed people, your employer withholds social security and fica and pays this monthly to the federal government. Self-employeds pay an estimated tax quarterly. For those subject to employer withholding tax, you filled out a form when you were hired concerning your deductions. You are free to claim as many deductions as you want. The higher the number of deductions, the lower the amount withheld. Social security, Medicaid, etc. are based upon your gross pay so the deductions doesn't change those, but it does change the amount withheld from your weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly paychecks for Federal Income Tax.

Employed Americans need to increase their deductions to reduce the amount of federal tax being withheld and paid to the government by your employer on your behalf. All those Americans that receive refunds every year are OVER-PAYING to begin with. That's okay when the Government is doing its job for you, but NOT WHEN IT ISN'T!! This is the only Legal Revolt I know of.

It will work, and it is perfectly legal. Just go to your personnel clerk and tell them you want to change your deductions. If you are presently claiming 0, 1 or 2...then raise them to 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10....whatever it will take to bring it down to nearly zero--pay some--a little bit. Then put that extra money in a bank account and pay it next April 15. Your payroll or personnel clerk can calculate it for you. They have a "chart".

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As Judy would say, "DON'T SPEND, SAVE!!!"

Walmart's profits only up 2.4% Target up 6.7%, wonder what Lowes numbers look like? It's all about choices. Drink iced tea or lemonade instead of Coke or Pepsi, shop Lowes, instead of Home Sleezpo, eat at home instead of out (With TB on the rise that's a easy one) Enjoy a beer? No Budweiser or Coors, try America's oldest brewery, Yuengling. Look where merchandise is made, only buy American, if it says China, put it down, you can live without it. It's not much, but it does add up.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Virginiamama, I hope it is working because we have been boycotting
    all the companies you named above for 3-4 months now. I would like to know how Lowes is doing too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast