Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Kill the bailout: Illegal immigration and the mortgage mess

Kill the bailout: Illegal immigration and the mortgage mess
    By Michelle Malkin • September 24, 2008 07:49 AM
    http://michellemalkin.com/

My syndicated column today tackles the bailout angle no one wants to talk about: Open borders and the home loan debacle. You’ve heard a lot about Fannie/Freddie and the minority lending shakedowns, but you haven’t heard most commentators/analysts on either the left or the right talk about the massive illegal alien mortgage racket — a topic I’ve reported on for the past five years. That’s because fault lies at the feet of the crime-enabling banking industry and the ethnic lobbyists and the illegal alien-enabling Bush administration.

They screwed us. Now, they want us to fork over a trillion dollars.

Screw them.

Kill this bailout.

And I second Mark Krikorian: Credit is not a civil right. It’s not a civil right for illegal aliens. For foreign banks. For American banks. For anyone. The bailout proposal, as I noted earlier, now includes student loans and auto loan debt. Will our tax dollars next cover foreign student loan debts? Illegal alien in-state discounted college tuition debt? Where and when will it end?

Oh, but pardon me. I’m just being, you know, an ideological purist.

Illegal immigration and the mortgage mess
    by Michelle Malkin
    Creators Syndicate
    Copyright 2008

The Mother of All Bailouts has many fathers. As panicked politicians prepare to fork over a trillion dollars in taxpayer funding to rescue the financial industry, they’ve fingered regulation, deregulation, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the Community Reinvestment Act, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, both Bushes, greedy banks, greedy borrowers, greedy short-sellers, and minority home ownership mau-mauers (can’t call ‘em greedy, that would be racist) for blame.

But there’s one giant paternal elephant in the room that has slipped notice: How illegal immigration, crime-enabling banks, and open-borders Bush policies fueled the mortgage crisis.

It’s no coincidence that most of the areas hardest hit by the foreclosure wave – Loudon County, Virginia, California’s Inland Empire, Stockton, San Joaquin Valley, Las Vegas, and Phoenix, for starters — also happen to be some of the nation’s largest illegal alien sanctuaries. Half of the mortgages to Hispanics are subprime (the accursed species of loan to borrowers with the shadiest credit histories). A quarter of all those subprime loans are in default and foreclosure.

Regional reports across the country have decried the subprime meltdown’s impact on illegal immigrant “victims.â€
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think if the government wants to improve confidence in our financial system, it's more important to get rid of the rogue players rather than bail them out of trouble.

I'd rather weather a recession than continue failed policies that got us here in the first place.

Let's get back to the basics and build on a sound foundation, not financial illusions.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I think it will end up like more of a depression. I was just watching CNN news and alot of companys may have to close because of no credit to pay employees and or buisness expenses. GM is now maxed out on their credit line. I mean I`m totatlly against the bail out, but alot of companys big and small will crash also, and it will be a snowball effect all over the world
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

alot of companys big and small will crash also, and it will be a snowball effect all over the world
    Maybe we don't need companies that will mortgage their future by overextending themselves....I say let 'em fall and new ones will be born to take their place....that's the way it works....to keep bailing them out sets a precedent of "can't do no wrong" that allows companies to make bad decisions on the American taxpayer dollar and undermining OUR future by making us foot the bill.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wonder why we Americans - well, let me say "we Responsible Americans" are required to balance our checkbooks and learn how to live on what we make and save money for houses, colleges, retirement but these idiots on Wall Street and washington don't have to do anything but ask us for more money.

I don't know how I feel about this bailout b/c I don't want the economy to crash. But I do know that if we hand over this money to these crooks, all they will do is pocket it for themselves and continue their crooked ways.

If we don't bail them out, we will all have to suffer. So we will all suffer on whether we do or don't.

bush says we will get this money back but when have we EVER gotten back money we gave to the government outside of a handout here and there. illegals and corrupt people are the ones that will get their hands on this money!!

I am so sick of this.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO SHOUT NO BAIL OUT!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

TALK RADIO LIST:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-76263.html

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Wonder why we Americans - well, let me say "we Responsible Americans" are required to balance our checkbooks and learn how to live on what we make and save money for houses, colleges, retirement but these idiots on Wall Street and washington don't have to do anything but ask us for more money.

I don't know how I feel about this bailout b/c I don't want the economy to crash. But I do know that if we hand over this money to these crooks, all they will do is pocket it for themselves and continue their crooked ways.

If we don't bail them out, we will all have to suffer. So we will all suffer on whether we do or don't.

bush says we will get this money back but when have we EVER gotten back money we gave to the government outside of a handout here and there. illegals and corrupt people are the ones that will get their hands on this money!!

I am so sick of this.

I hear you, we are struggling to just pay our rent. It is a shame when they can tell us how to spend our money, but, when anything happens, its poor me, you the AMERICAN taxpayers have to help, just tighten your belts, BULL SHEEEEET.

UGH.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

April
    TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

LETS FILL THOSE VOICEMAILS AND CLOG THEIR FAXES AND EMAILS UP!

LET ALL ROAR WHILE WE STILL CAN!!!!

U.S. SENATE AND HOUSE CONTACT INFORMATION:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-63874.html

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044