Thread: KILL THE BILL

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KILL THE BILL

-Numbers USA membership is up 50% in the last month alone, I believe the numbers stated were: They initially started with 20,000 members, and now have a membership of over 200,000. When they put out a request for people to contact a particular member of the Senate recently, he said he got a phone call within a half hour asking him to "call off his dogs" from a very distraught staff member.

-Congressman Tancredo was practically falling over himself trying to congratulate and thank the members of "the movement" for their tenacity and all that we've done for this.

-If we manage to kill this thing where it stands, right now, in the Senate...the probability that we will see the same bill again any time in the near future is low....but if we allow this thing to get through the Senate, even if it dies in the House....we will have to fight this battle every year, until they squeeze it past us.

If we kill this bill in the Senate it will be a great leap forward for us.

If not, we will have to kill it in the house like last year.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, if the bill gets dropped, I think we should spend the down time fighting for enforcement of our laws and securing our borders. I know I'm not going to let up on them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    We have to work very hard tomorrow to convince the Senate to vote "NO" on cloture!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66919

Absolutely tinybobidaho.

Some of the nicest phone conversations I've had on the subject have been with folks in ICE, BP - not the 'big wigs', just people answering the phones and getting things done day-in and day-out.

I can't recall a circumstance where I had a 'bad' conversation with those folks. They are SO GLAD and surprised to hear from just anyone calling up with nice and supportive things to say... (morale must be really, really bad I guess).

If we could let ICE go and properly equip them to do their stated duties...well, that's all that would be needed.

Kill The Bill

ICE sure does a good job. Too bad the same can't be said for the politicians.

Ah-ha! I just knew somebody would make that connection here sooner or later...

It is because ICE is doing such a good job that this bill was concoted by pro-illegal immigrants and groups like La Raza and ACLU. They want the raids and deportation to stop and ICE would not stop.