Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Know Someone Who Lost Their Job To An Illegal?

I am an attorney in San Diego, California, looking for plaintiffs. So far I have four and will be filing in Federal Court in a week or so.

There is a federal immigration law that states it is discrimination for an employer to favor the hiring of undocumented workers over documented workers.

There is also recent case law in the 9th Circuit and others- that gives private individuals (legal documented workers) a cause of action against the employer under the RICO statutes.

There have been successful class action suits against big companies for RICO violations for hiring undocumented workers rather than legal residents or citizens.

Companies have appealed, and the 9th Circuit (and others) have upheld the RICO cause of action, and the U.S. Supreme Court denied certiorari, so the case law stands.

Bringing a civil suit under RICO and enforcing the immigration laws against employers privately $$$ may be what finally hits the employers where it counts- their bottom line.

Shana J. Black
    Law Offices of Shana J. Black
    750 B Street, Suite 2720 San Diego, CA 92101
    (619) 557-0122
    UnfairEmploymentPractices@gmail.com

Sounds like a good idea. I don't know anyone that has or could be proved right now. I did see the youtube video of the law firm in PA, Larry Liebowitz giving a seminar teaching businesses how NOT to hire Americans and hire illegals. That might be useful in your RICO case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Finally a lawyer with enough courage to challenge the damn companies who hire illegals!!!

I would guess there are thousands in GA. alone who have been replaced by Illegals.

This is good news finally lawyers are stepping in to help citizens !

In fact there was someone on ALIPAC recently complaining they had lost their job to illegals.Maybe they will see this post.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I WILL PASS THIS TO SOME PEOPLE I KNOW. THEY ARE IN "IT" AND ALL WERE LAID OFF WHEN VISA WORKERS WERE BEING HIRED. THE PROBLEM IS PROVING THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED. BECAUSE IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GET RID OF YOU THEY CAN MAKE UP A REASON. BUT ANYWAY I WILL PASS IT AROUND.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, that's me!

We now have seven plaintiffs. We are waiting on two more right to sue letters to come back from the State of California, then it's off to the races.

While we are on the subject of doing the job the government won't do, does your city provide funding for day labor sites? Taxpayers have successfully sued their cities for funding the sites....something to think about.

And if you are a business owner who can't compete because your competitors use undocumented workers, consider a suit against your competitor for unfair business practices, unfair competition etc.

Once the word gets out, there will be many clients for the attorney. She will have turn them over to other attorneys.