Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Know Thine Enemies...snatches of COSA dialoque.

For starters, we have to hammer Durbin with everything we have...faxes, calls, letters. Further, start looking for DIRT on this guy.

Here are some things I copied from the COSA site...they obviously are following this debate VERY CLOSELY, and using MY SPACE as a big time space to organize portions of their movement.

STOP DREAM ACT, STOP AMNESTY, STOP GUEST WORKER...go after their patron saint DURBIN.

You must call their office today! The debate starts today. Everyone do this because many, MANY anti-immigration people like alipac etc are calling to ask them to vote negatively so WE MUST BALANCE IT OUT by asking them to vote positively.

Call the numbers below:

senator feinstein 202-224-3841
    seantor dewine 202-224-2315
    senator graham 202-224-5972
    senator brownback 202-224-6521
    senator specter 202-224-4254

Say this:
    Hi, I'm calling to say that me and my family strongly support the judiciary committee immigration reform bill and we would like to thank the senator for voting for this bill.

They may ask you for your zip code...thats it.
    Keep trying if u get a busy signal! If you are free, call many times.
    Do your part, make it happen! God bless!.
    I personally thank you. Let's win this battle!

*PLEASE FEEL FREE TO RELAY THIS POST TO OTHER SITES AND FORUMS.

message all over MySpace and got my friends to post bulletins as well. I got most of my friends online to call in.

Wow, I am surpised that the Dream Act is the FIRST GREAT DEBATE of the Senate floor. Dream act is not important enought o pass on its own. What we need to happen is that Dream stays atached to whatever, even to Sensebrnner's bill.

Sessions is just sad really... he doesn't feel any connection to us, he lives in his little white world, with his white neighbors and every hispanic he sees is "illegal". He's like Alipac, and theirs nothing we can do about it..

He will only see the law...no compassion...
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

He will only see the law...
    GIVE US ABOUT 1,000 LIKE THAT.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Would you guys forget about COSA. They have like 5 active members and are not worth our time.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)