Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Two more dangerous advocacy groups

KNOW YOUR ENEMY: Two more dangerous advocacy groups (with HUGE budgets):

Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform
    http://wiki.lonewacko.com/wiki/Coalitio ... ion-Reform

Coalition for Comprehensive Immigration Reform" appears to be the name of the organization, with "New American Opportunity Campaign" being their major campaign.
    Based in Washington, DC, the mission and central purpose of the CCIR is to pass progressive comprehensive immigration reform. They have 14 members of their Board of Directors, which includes La Raza and the National Immigration Law Center (NILC). Additionally, they have 38 organizations on their Stragtegy Council which include:
    La Raza
    MALDEF
    LULAC
    NAACP
    ACORN
    Nebraska Appleseed
    El Pueblo
    United Farm Workers
    United Methodist Church

Appleseed

An “immigrants rightsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    There is no greater organization than the American people. With our vote, we make the decisions around here and we have decided we don't want illegal aliens in OUR country. Bring on all your pro-illegal groups. You'll never silence the collective voice of American citizens.

p.s. What is the significance of an appleseed anyway?

working4change
    Thks Zeezil. Good info to have.

how funny

I think it is absolutely hilarious that they use the term "Appleseed". hahaha trying to co-opt such an American icon as the legend of Johnny Appleseed.

Why don't they call themselves Jaunita Leproseed......

or Manuel Molestoseed......

More people are starting to come out so maybe theres hope for change .

I will on give out flyers to all i can .

Before long this will be illegal and all the legals will be legal i we don't stop them . It is already becoming hate speech to say anything negative about homosexuals , latinos ,muslims or any other anti- traditional group .

Blacks are being brainwashed by these groups and if they don't wake up and join their fellow Americans soon I think they too will regret it .

Once we have lost our liberty, we will never get it back .

We can sit here and pat ourelves on the back and talk about how tough we are, how many we are, and how it will never work.

While we are talking, they are working. They are working together to get things done. While these groups are not new - many have truly been in the shadows for most Americans - they have just been waiting in the wings.

So while they are doing that - we are sitting here disagreeing on whether we will once again, vote Dem/Rep - and we are attacking each other in the process.

We need to find a candidate, get behind him, and be united.

We need to put our money where our beliefs and our hopes are.

These people are doing all those things -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These are the people who call us Racist...but what group of people are they protecting and trying to get made legal???

Americans are waking up but in the end we could still lose down the road in the long run, if we don't stop so much immigration coming from Mexico and Latin American countries, and put a stop to Anchor babies these things will still change America .

If we don't fix these things, groups like the ones above who are trying to get the power of the vote ,will prevail, this we must not let happen.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

A Response to Zeezil's "Know Your Enemy"

It is presumed, then, that everybody is supporting the candidacy of Ron Paul for President in 2008, the only candidate who advocates securing the borders and reversing illegal immigration, and whose voting record during his ten terms in the House of Reps reflects that position.

In reply to the comments written by ourcountrynottheirs, yes, when infused with solidarity, the organization of the American people cannot be defeated. However, on solidarity it hinges, so we must not be complacent. Those groups which advocate illegal immigration (the organizations themselves would say publicly that they only advocate the civil rights of the individuals, but we know that to be a guise [not to say a crock!] which only encourages more illegal immigration) have budgets in the millions. They have strategically enlisted celebrities. They are highly motivated, knowing full well that their failure means that they and their power base will be deported back to their hovels abroad. These organizations will seek to whittle away at our solidarity, and they will pull out all the stops, use every trick up their sleeves, to make us feel guilty about demanding that our own laws be enforced!

About complacency, I mean that we cannot take our solidarity for granted. We cannot trust in the rule of law and the perseverance of truth in this matter. Nothing less is at stake than the hearts and minds of this country's own citizenry in this confrontation with illegal immigration.

What have you done today, my reader? How many flyers did you hand out today? How many e-mails did you send today? How much did you donate to the cause?

I myself recently made a donation to Ron Paul's campaign. Not a fortune in the grand scheme of things, but what I could afford. When I can, I will make another donation, this time to ALIPAC. Truth and justice are noble concepts and we would like to believe that they will persevere by their own weight, but the sad truth of the situation is that only money talks at day's end. Our enemy knows it. So must we.

Call your Congressman and ask him to support the Save Act HRn 4088.

It will force all employers to verify all SSNs !

"bronxer78" WELCOME TO ALIPAC.. glad you have joined us.
    most of the people on here do alot of donateing not only money (although every amount small or large is most important) but time, alot of time defeating bills that our congress keeps trying to pass. We spend days flooding our congress with calls, e-mails and faxes, there are several large groups working together and we are part of what stopped amnesty a big part.

Everyday more Americans are realizing this is a big problem, time is on our side.

But we also spend some down time posting information and commuticating with each other. The information is great because it is what educates people who don't realize the impact of illegal immiration or the other problems our Nation is facing,

Please stick around and share your thought and knowledge.. and get involved when an ALERT happens so we can stay on course and stop groups like these. Again welcome!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast