Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Krauthammer To GOP: ‘See A Psychiatrist’ For ‘Rage’ Over Exec Amnesty, Don’t Vote For

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Krauthammer To GOP: ‘See A Psychiatrist’ For ‘Rage’ Over Exec Amnesty, Don’t Vote For

Video at source link.
    ~~~

Krauthammer To GOP: ‘See A Psychiatrist’ For ‘Rage’ Over Exec Amnesty, Don’t Vote For Gov’t Shutdown

8:02 PM 12/01/2014
    Al Weaver

Syndicated columnist Charles Krauthammer opined that a government shutdown would be “a disaster” for Republicans no matter who’s truly at fault, on “Special Report” Monday night.

The conservative commentator told host Bret Baier the GOP should pass a package that funds everything fully, pardon three-month extensions for the Environmental Protection Agency and Immigration and Customs Enforcement, which he says Republicans can deal with when the new Congress is installed in mid-March.

Krauthammer pointed out that Republicans are finally ahead of Democrats in the poll of “who do you favor,” saying this would be the worst time to “blow” the new-found advantage, adding that those with “pent up anger” and “rage over the president’s unconstitutional action” should see a psychiatrist rather than vote to shut the government down.

Bret Baier: It’s kind of like a dog whistle, those two words: government shutdown. Whenever it’s said, it’s automatically lumped onto Republicans causing this. As Jonathan Karl pointed out in that Q&A, there are two sides to that street.

Charles Krauthammer: There’s reality, and there’s the way reality is reported in the media. We know that you’re right, if there were a government shutdown under these circumstances, it would be Obama being the one shutting it down with a veto. However, we also know that as night follows days, it will be reported everywhere as a Republican shutdown and they will suffer as they suffered last October, 2013, and it was a disaster.

Republicans are finally ahead of Democrats in the poll about who do you favor, and this would be the worst time to blow it. I understand the pent up anger and the rage over the president’s unconstitutional action. But the cure for that is to go see a psychiatrist, not to vote in the Congress to shut down the government.

I think what they ought to do is to pass a continuing resolution that will last through next year, through September, but for ICE, the immigration service only, and for the EPA, I would only have a three-month extension, at which point you would be fully funding the government but you would leave it in a position where in mid-March, when the Republicans have the high ground, control of the House and the Senate, they would be in a position to use the pressure to get what they want, either on regulation, on EPA stuff, environmental stuff, killing coal or on immigration issues. But you don’t do it now when the other guy has the higher terrain, and when you know how the press will report it.

The Republicans are ahead, they shouldn’t blow it.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/01/kr...hutdown-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Charles, what is wrong with a government shutdown to protect the American people from the ravages of illegal immigration? Really? You think Republicans are "blowing it" by standing up for the rights, jobs, incomes, educations and futures of the American People and the solvency of our American Nation?! Serioiusly?!

Well, then that may be the difference between a high-paid "conservative" like yourself and a Real Republican.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    The next elections are two years away and if history has shown us anything, it's that voters have extremely short memories! So I say, let Obama shutdown the government. Americans, those of us with any sense, will see the resulting media spin for what it is, especially when talk radio, national bloggers, etc. start the counter attack.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    The next elections are two years away and if history has shown us anything, it's that voters have extremely short memories! So I say, let Obama shutdown the government. Americans, those of us with any sense, will see the resulting media spin for what it is, especially when talk radio, national bloggers, etc. start the counter attack.
    I agree 100%. The shutdown of 2013 sure didn't hurt Republicans in 2014, so one has to wonder where Krauthammer actually is on some of these issues. I used to like him but for the past several years he just has me wincing. Ugh!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    80% of the government is NON-ESENTIAL PERSONNEL

Shutting Down the Government; does NOT defund ESSENTIAL PERSONNEL

1. SHUT DOWN the Government

2. DEFUND the President

3. IMPEACH the SIMPLETON

4. PROSECUTE the SIMPLETON for any number of a Thousand or more crimes to INCLUDE Interstate Gun Trafficking; Crimes Against Humanity; War Crimes; RICO ACT Violations; Money Laundering
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Krauthammer while a brilliant man he is still influenced by his surroundings and that is of liberal elites, most "conservative" commentators are fiscal conservatives, that is their first priority is control of the money overall good for all Americans is not, one reason in my opinion it is dangerous to elect any president from the eastern seaboard.

Or I simply could have said RINO's, until all Republicans understand the term we will continue to lose.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.