I received this urgent message today. Please fellow concerned citizens across this nation, respond to our Commission, Mayor and Council Members. Please help us keep our city and take our Country back!!

Below are their pertinent email addresses:

'barbara.connor@fayette.kyschools.us'; 'brich@transy.edu'; 'brich@kcirr.org'; 'itaylor@lfucg.com'; 'jkeller@gmalaw.com'; 'mdignan3@insightbb.com'; 'Jomardaniel@aol.com'; 'Maxlegalaid@aol.com'; 'RayLarson@LexingtonProsecutor.com'; 'rlar843@aol.com'; 'd1938woods@aol.com'; 'wwharton@lfuchrc.org'; 'mayor@lfucg.com'; 'jgray@lfucg.com'; 'ajames@lfucg.com'; 'tblues@lfucg.com'; 'dickd@lfucg.com'; 'jbeard@lfucg.com'; 'davids@lfucg.com'; 'kstinnett@lfucg.com'; 'kcrosbie@lfucg.com'; 'georgem@lfucg.com'; 'jmcchord@lfucg.com'; 'dblevins@lfucg.com'; 'malone2@lfucg.com'; 'edlane@lfucg.com'; 'lgorton@lfucg.com'; 'cellinger@lfucg.com'

[b[b]]To all recipients:

Last week an American born 12 year old boy from Louisville, KY was found dead in a trash container after his kidnapping. His parents (Guatemalan) and the leading suspect are illegal aliens. His mother had evaded an ICE deportation order 14 years ago by fleeing CA for KY. All three had been unlawfully employed by Keeneland (Lexington) and Churchill Downs (Louisville) race tracks.

A confidential source from inside the Lexington Fayette County Urban County Government has revealed that the intent of our Mayor's Commission on Immigration (curiously NOT "Illegal Immigration") is to cast our city's illegal alien crisis in as positive a light as possible. Selection of members was meant to bias any recommendations towards the pro-immigration arguments. The Commission is cherry picking its speakers, slanting towards the pro-immigrant position, while refusing to hear speakers from both sides. Speakers are being coached to present their arguments and provide date supportive of recommendations to the Mayor which are favorable to the establishment of a Sanctuary City status.

I grew up inside the Lexington "Good Old Boy" political environment. I've had as much of its remnants as I care to take. Our city is under siege and they're letting it happen.

PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE:

1. Respond to this email with one example of what your community illegal alien crisis is facing: personal, jobs, law enforcement, public health, schools, housing, social services or anything else you may be aware of. Identify your city. Withhold your name or just use your initials if you want.

2. Hit "REPLY TO ALL" and your account will go to our city's administration and its Commission on (Illegal) Immigration.

3. Forward this S.O.S. plea to 3, 4 or 5 of your friends around the country. Ask them to comply with Step 1. too. They can then send me their email at DMDMD56@aol.com I will forward it accordingly or they can copy the addresses for themselves and send a response directly. Be sure they note their city.

4. Have each of your 3, 4, or 5 recipients forward this to 3, 4, or 5 more friends EACH around the country after responding themselves.

5. Repeat step 1, step 3 and step 4 as much as possible.

We are a city under political assault with full complicity by members of our government. I'm asking you to seriously follow up with this request ASAP. We have only until early September.

You have my word to aid you in your S.O.S. call, using this notification method, if and when your community is facing a similar crisis under the nose of your "Tammany Hall" elected officials.

Most appreciatively and sincerely respectful, I remain . . .

Dr. David M. Duncan
Lexington, KY

Any help you can give us in fighting against this travesty of a Commission is greatly appreciated