Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KYL AMEND TABLED - watch for it today

May 18: Kyl amendment (SA 3969 [submitted for himself and Cornyn])

Summary: Removes provisions allowing guestworkers admitted under the new program established by this bill (H-2C nonimmigrant aliens) to adjust status to that of lawful permanent resident on the basis of their status as a guestworker.

TABLED NumbersUSA Urged A YES Vote

Although we oppose the establishment of any new guestworker schemes, prohibiting those admitted under such programs from having any direct path to permanent residence and, ultimately, U.S. citizenship is a step in the right direction.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Guest worker isn't an option at all from my end. But if it starts as a guest worker or amnesty package and gets watered down to where it would be of no benefit - it would be the same thing as actually not having a guest worker program at all.

What needs to done is find another bill on national security or anti-terrorism that both Senate an Congress MUST pass, and then attach HR 4437 into such a bill. They attach undesirable items to other bills all the time to "sneak" them through. Why not sneak HR 4437 into another bill under consideration?
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Quote Originally Posted by concernedveteran
    Guest worker isn't an option at all from my end. But if it starts as a guest worker or amnesty package and gets watered down to where it would be of no benefit - it would be the same thing as actually not having a guest worker program at all.

What needs to done is find another bill on national security or anti-terrorism that both Senate an Congress MUST pass, and then attach HR 4437 into such a bill. They attach undesirable items to other bills all the time to "sneak" them through. Why not sneak HR 4437 into another bill under consideration?
    Or somehow get the amnesty-guestworker provisions voted on as a separate resolution.

I know, it's not gonna happen, but I would like to see someone up there-like Sessions or Kyl-try to do it.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Brother Vet

Brother Vet.What needs to be done is,Ameircans need to surround the white house and make their own 'DEMANDS".
    What is the ratio of Vet`s to Draft Dodgers in the whitehouse?
    Who`s making the laws,the "Vets that have fought for this country" or the "Draft Dodgers" ?
    I resigned from the "American Leagon" because thay allowed "george bush" to stand on their stage waring a baseball hat with "Veteran",in bright Gold "Scarmbled Eggs" written on it.How dam weak is that?
    And look at "mccain",what a disapointment he is.
    And "kennedy" I can`t believe,even after he murdered a women,americans still vote for that Bastard.America needs to get it together...or loose it.
    WE SO NOT NEED ANY OF THESE COMI`S LEADING OUR COUNTRY..NONE OF THEM...NOT ONE...ZERO...OR SO THEY WILL UNDERSTAND...NADA!

Welcome to illegal immigration

Quote message
    My friends tell me that I should "Bite The Bullet" and get over it.I did,and I bit it in half,and spit it out.I don`t know about you but this "Immagration Thing" is taking years off of my life.For these so called leaders to do what thay are doing to this country is behond me.It is also behond me to understand why America has not let these COMI`S in washington know how we feel...all we`ve done so far is TALK.
    I loose sleep thinking about our "Soldiers" that are fighting another stupid,unnecessary war while the "Commander In Chief" gives away their country,in their absense. What will the "Soldiers" come home to?A neighborhood full of "Illegal Aliens".Or come home to fine that their children all have TB.Or come home to be ask to Kill the Americans that a demanding their country back.To protect the Mexicnas that the Commander in Chief put above the very soldiers he is asking to Kill the Americans."Remember Kent State"
    "bush" is a very SICK MAN.If we don`t "DO SOMETHING SOON,WE WILL END UP IN A WAR RIGHT HERE ON OUR OWN SOIL.WE WILL HAVE TO FIGHT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT AND THE MEXICANS AT THE SAME TIME....WE CAN DO THO,IF NECCESSARY.
    VIET NAM- 1967/68...1ST INF DIV....1ST/16 INF -COMPANY E

JCALEX

Vets have been somewhat sleeping OR privately furious over this.

If only they'd rise up and stand together with one voice!

**** Now that the president has gone behind closed doors to GUT VET BENEFITS {for the past 3 months!} Vets had better make their voices heard.

Take benefits away from Vets and give them to ILLEGALS!!!

I'm absolutely furious
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    JCALEX

Vets have been somewhat sleeping OR privately furious over this.

If only they'd rise up and stand together with one voice!

**** Now that the president has gone behind closed doors to GUT VET BENEFITS {for the past 3 months!} Vets had better make their voices heard.

Take benefits away from Vets and give them to ILLEGALS!!!

I'm absolutely furious
    C'mon 2ndamendsis, surely you don't think wise veterans are going to announce on publicly readable boards what they are doing in their networking practices - do you?
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Hush up

Now, where are our VETS? They must go after the House and begin demanding their EARNED rights with one voice!

{they're smart enough to be able to multi-task }