Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

L.A. Channel 4 KNBC Flying Mexican Flag?

For the past couple of days I noticed channel 4 flying the Mexican flag in front of the American flag right on television. I see it at about 8:00 P.M.. It shows up at the bottom of the screen like a pop-up. It comes and goes but the Mexican flag is clearly seen. I've written them and told them it was offensive, but we are talking L.A.

Re: L.A. Channel 4 KNBC Flying Mexican Flag?

Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    For the past couple of days I noticed channel 4 flying the Mexican flag in front of the American flag right on television. I see it at about 8:00 P.M.. It shows up at the bottom of the screen like a pop-up. It comes and goes but the Mexican flag is clearly seen. I've written them and told them it was offensive, but we are talking L.A.
    Can you give a link to the TV station?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: L.A. Channel 4 KNBC Flying Mexican Flag?

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Quote Originally Posted by bordersoldier
    Can you give a link to the TV station?
    http://www.knbc.com/index.html
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Call them and tell them this is NOT MEXICO.
    Tell them that you will NOT be watching there TV anymore.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

LINK http://www.knbc.com/contactus/index.html

Contact them and lets see if they change there tune.
    Please let us know if it changes as I can't see it personally.

I wrote this to them:

It is all over the Internet that your station is flying the Mexican flag???? Is this true? People have seen it and are complaining. Are you Americans at that station or are you all Mexicans?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Let them fly it, let ALL American VOTERS see what they are doing to the USA! This should be a major signal to ALL American voters to vote the powers that be in LA OUT! Also a good eye-opener for the whole country in an election year. Should be shown on as many news and internet sites as possible, put it in the forefront, this is a fight for OUR country!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Let them fly it, let ALL American VOTERS see what they are doing to the USA! This should be a major signal to ALL American voters to vote the powers that be in LA OUT! Also a good eye-opener for the whole country in an election year. Should be shown on as many news and internet sites as possible, put it in the forefront, this is a fight for OUR country!

I think so too. Let them do it. Get Ken and his partner on the radio on it. Would make interesting fodder for the guy going to work after the Jamiel Shaw incident.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)