Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geez if AZ followed through on this, the last LA riots would seem like a walk in the park compared to the ones that would take place should this come to pass. The LA mayor has a ton of nerve to say that AZ has isolated itself from America when his own city is broke and makes Tiaquana look like a paradise. They have so many stinkin illegals up in their that you couldn't tell the difference between LA and any other Mexican city in Mexico. It's so pathetic and they wonder why CA has a mass exodus every day from that state.

Maybe AZ will follow through, these pathetic people can have their riots and the feds would have no choice, but to send the National Guard in to clean up the mess and deport the whole lot of them and maybe then the whole city will be cleansed of all the filth.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Step up to the plate Villagrosa! Demand that Arizona shut off the lights! Send the world a message and let the world know that LA has wind and solar power! Show your greenie style independence.

Greenies and idiots of the world unite and help the (?)leader(?) of LA show that he really has a spine, that he really is not a worm. Let the green revolution begin! Demand that LA quit using carbon emitting sources for their electricity. NOW is your chance greenies, UNITE! VIVA Villagrosa! Show your solidarity and unplug your refrigerator, throw your electric appliances out into the street! Boycott all of that Arizona electricity! Stand up greenies and show the world that you are not just a bunch of wimps, that you are not eunuchs, that you might indeed have a yellow streak down your back, but you are not really worms. Viva la revolucion'.
    It has a carbon footprint bigger than Sean Penn's mouth and sucks up more energy than Nancy Pelosi's personal vibrator!

OH MYYYYY!!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Yee-Haw TexasBorn!

TexasBorn, I needed that one. That was great! Some of the mental images........well that was great!
    Roundabout, I just couldn't resist myself. This situation is ripe for a bucket of L.A. and California jokes!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I just can't take it anymore!
    I do feel some relief when I come in here ALIPAC and it does give me some peace of mind to be reassured that there are still some intelligent individuals out there and that the media swings everything the way they see fit (which I've always known), BUT..... I just can't take it anymore! I can't say it strongly enough how completely fed up I am! I want to do more than just say how I feel in here, and I think that we all need to do more! Honestly, we're the only ones that see this, and we all sit here and agree with each other, which is great! We inform each other, and I am thankful for that, as I have received fantastic information from all of you!

The problem is we need to inform others! I've watched so many protests take place in my own back yard (Phoenix, AZ) from the illegals and their supporters. A couple of years ago I watched as they closed down our businesses and caused hardship to those business owners as they marched down out streets carrying the flag of Mexico demanding their papers, their rights!!!!! Now, it's gone beyond that, it's worked it's way into businesses, city councils, state governments and schools all across the country. What I don't see is the common everyday American Jane and John Doe out there protesting FOR OUR RIGHTS, and that includes myself!!!! Every time I see any sort of representation of the American public, it's by some low class, unintelligent, race hating idiot!! That's the image that every one sees and that's why people don't take heed to our message, but they seem to be the only ones willing to put a day aside and go out there and counter protest. I've watched (and am hearing of another one on May 29th), these groups manage to organize very well put together protests and they manage to gain over 100,000 supporters to attend and all I've ever seen to date is a group of bikers (and thank God to them) and a man down on Camelback Rd and 24th Street wearing an Uncle Sam costume carrying a a sign (thank God to him)! I am including myself in this, it is because of my frustration at myself that I am writing this. I've never really had the need to network anything and I don't know how to do it really. I feel the need to organize a counter protest ( as I see it as being the only way that we will truly be heard), but I don't know how. I have 1 son that graduated last year from high school and 4 more currently in school. Our district will be making more cuts in our already lifeless budget and that means MY KIDS SUFFER!!! There have already been more cuts than I would ever have thought possible in the public education that MY CHILDREN HAVE A RIGHT TO!

Last year, my oldest was actually sat on the floor in his social studies class for lack of a desk (needless to say this was dealt with by me in a heart beat), they have classroom shared books which means that the student has to be one of the lucky ones that can get through the text during classroom time or too bad for them). My son enrolled in advanced drafting but did only 5 assignments through out the entire school year because there was a roof leak that damaged the computers and they couldn't get new ones for months, then when they did they couldn't afford the program for the drafting class for quite some time; they did some written assignments but last time I checked CAD meant COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING.
    My daughter who is a junior this year spent the first semester of IB Band this year, sitting in the choir room while the band instructor was in the band room with the jazz band because they couldn't provide another teacher for IB Music so to get her and the other few IB Music students caught up, they required them to start coming in after school for a crash course.
    Next year they will start charging a mandatory athletic fee...$125.00 per sport, is what's in the works right now; that adds up with 4 kids still in school, I have 7 more years that I will have at least 2 kids in high school sports and if they're all tri-athletes like my daughter, it's going to add up. On top of this, they are now charging the coaches for facilities usage, such as the lights on the football field, the gym for practices etc... out of their already depleted accounts.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing my part, I have and I will continue to. I have volunteered for going on 3 years now to be Pres of the football boosters, even though my son graduated last year and I wont have another one playing for 3 more years, but they need the help and I'm happy to do it. I pay for all the extras, and I don't mind!

What I do have a problem with is that there is $27. BILLION spent federally to pay for public education of illegal immigrant children/U.S.A born children of illegal immigrants!!!! And yet my kids education suffers!! I'm thinking that over a short period of time that $27. bil would make a big difference in educating AMERICAN children properly.

BUT I THINK THAT IS THE PLAN ACCORDING TO OUR PRESIDENT, AS HE STATED AMERICANS KNOW TO MUCH, MAYBE THIS HAS BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG, TO DUMB DOWN AMERICA BY WAY OF SUCKING ANY REAL POSSIBILITY OF A GOOD EDUCATION OUT OF THEM! I am an American, and I'm fed up!

I've sort of gotten off track and I have been babbling on. I'm sorry! I'm really just wanting some, any advice on organizing something meaningful and making a real difference, or at least trying to. And some willingness from others to help if they have any to offer. Thanks for letting me vent and again, sorry for the rampage.

I AM AN AMERICAN......... AND I AM HUMAN TOO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TkAmricaBk
    I do feel some relief when I come in here ALIPAC and it does give me some peace of mind to be reassured that there are still some intelligent individuals out there and that the media swings everything the way they see fit (which I've always known), BUT..... I just can't take it anymore! I can't say it strongly enough how completely fed up I am! I want to do more than just say how I feel in here, and I think that we all need to do more! Honestly, we're the only ones that see this, and we all sit here and agree with each other, which is great! We inform each other, and I am thankful for that, as I have received fantastic information from all of you!

The problem is we need to inform others! I've watched so many protests take place in my own back yard (Phoenix, AZ) from the illegals and their supporters. A couple of years ago I watched as they closed down our businesses and caused hardship to those business owners as they marched down out streets carrying the flag of Mexico demanding their papers, their rights!!!!! Now, it's gone beyond that, it's worked it's way into businesses, city councils, state governments and schools all across the country. What I don't see is the common everyday American Jane and John Doe out there protesting FOR OUR RIGHTS, and that includes myself!!!! Every time I see any sort of representation of the American public, it's by some low class, unintelligent, race hating idiot!! That's the image that every one sees and that's why people don't take heed to our message, but they seem to be the only ones willing to put a day aside and go out there and counter protest. I've watched (and am hearing of another one on May 29th), these groups manage to organize very well put together protests and they manage to gain over 100,000 supporters to attend and all I've ever seen to date is a group of bikers (and thank God to them) and a man down on Camelback Rd and 24th Street wearing an Uncle Sam costume carrying a a sign (thank God to him)! I am including myself in this, it is because of my frustration at myself that I am writing this. I've never really had the need to network anything and I don't know how to do it really. I feel the need to organize a counter protest ( as I see it as being the only way that we will truly be heard), but I don't know how. I have 1 son that graduated last year from high school and 4 more currently in school. Our district will be making more cuts in our already lifeless budget and that means MY KIDS SUFFER!!! There have already been more cuts than I would ever have thought possible in the public education that MY CHILDREN HAVE A RIGHT TO!

Last year, my oldest was actually sat on the floor in his social studies class for lack of a desk (needless to say this was dealt with by me in a heart beat), they have classroom shared books which means that the student has to be one of the lucky ones that can get through the text during classroom time or too bad for them). My son enrolled in advanced drafting but did only 5 assignments through out the entire school year because there was a roof leak that damaged the computers and they couldn't get new ones for months, then when they did they couldn't afford the program for the drafting class for quite some time; they did some written assignments but last time I checked CAD meant COMPUTER AIDED DRAFTING.
    My daughter who is a junior this year spent the first semester of IB Band this year, sitting in the choir room while the band instructor was in the band room with the jazz band because they couldn't provide another teacher for IB Music so to get her and the other few IB Music students caught up, they required them to start coming in after school for a crash course.
    Next year they will start charging a mandatory athletic fee...$125.00 per sport, is what's in the works right now; that adds up with 4 kids still in school, I have 7 more years that I will have at least 2 kids in high school sports and if they're all tri-athletes like my daughter, it's going to add up. On top of this, they are now charging the coaches for facilities usage, such as the lights on the football field, the gym for practices etc... out of their already depleted accounts.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing my part, I have and I will continue to. I have volunteered for going on 3 years now to be Pres of the football boosters, even though my son graduated last year and I wont have another one playing for 3 more years, but they need the help and I'm happy to do it. I pay for all the extras, and I don't mind!

What I do have a problem with is that there is $27. BILLION spent federally to pay for public education of illegal immigrant children/U.S.A born children of illegal immigrants!!!! And yet my kids education suffers!! I'm thinking that over a short period of time that $27. bil would make a big difference in educating AMERICAN children properly.

BUT I THINK THAT IS THE PLAN ACCORDING TO OUR PRESIDENT, AS HE STATED AMERICANS KNOW TO MUCH, MAYBE THIS HAS BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG, TO DUMB DOWN AMERICA BY WAY OF SUCKING ANY REAL POSSIBILITY OF A GOOD EDUCATION OUT OF THEM! I am an American, and I'm fed up!

I've sort of gotten off track and I have been babbling on. I'm sorry! I'm really just wanting some, any advice on organizing something meaningful and making a real difference, or at least trying to. And some willingness from others to help if they have any to offer. Thanks for letting me vent and again, sorry for the rampage.

Don't despair. Americans are making their voice heard and the states are now fighting back against the federal government demanding that they do their constitutional duty. The anger is spreading with the recognition that Illegal Immigration is an enormous drain on states budgets as well as a serious impact on jobs and wages. Oklahoma now is demanding that the Feds pay for the cost of illegal immigration in their state. Other states will follow soon. IMO, this discontent will become a tidal wave as the economy continues to worsen, people lose their jobs, etc. It's very alarming that the federal government is refusing to deal with the issue and as I understand has in fact said that ICE won't take any illegal aliens rounded up and detained in Arizona. This will grow into a HUGE issue soon pitting states against the Feds. Guess who will come out on top?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TkAmricaBk

mexicans have felt that despair as well when american politicians and wall street play with mexicos interest rate in the financial markets...

mexico after 1995 lost half of its wages thanks to nafta

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01272.html

just like u feel...mexicans have felt in despair losing their homes, their future against american corporations paying them 2 dollars a day...

40 million mexicans exporting 170 billion dollars at 2 dollars an hour

http://dataweb.usitc.gov/scripts/cy_m3_run.asp

karma...is karma...

help mexico stop its explotation of its norther neighbor and mexico in return stops sending u illegals.....
    and americas outsourcing stops immediately because there would not be a point to go to mexico...

education is the key...

if the maquiladora workers in the norther border would get paid 7.25
    instead of 2.00

I can assure that mexicans would start fixing their country..and not being pocket it....to american bankers financing your mortage

example

1,200,000 workers for maquiladoras...working 40 hours at 2 dollars for 50 weeks ....result american corporations pay them 4.8 billion

if american corporations would pay them 7.25 the lowest the laws in america permits... they woulg get paid 17.4 billion...

diffrence STOLEN FROM MEXICANS YEARLY...12.6 BILLION

AND THATS NOT MENTIONING ALL THOSE mexicans building fords, volks, toyotas for the american market...

they build the cars at 2 dollars and only to export them because they cant buy what they made...

Re: L.A. Mayor Dismisses Warning That Arizona Could Cut Off

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa:
    "We're not going to respond to threats from a state which has isolated itself from the America that values freedom, liberty and basic human rights," Beltran said.
    Seems as though it is Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa who has isolated Los Angeles from the America that values freedom, liberty and basic human rights. Wake up mayor, the overwhelming majority of America agrees with Arizona.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Next year they will start charging a mandatory athletic fee...$125.00 per sport, is what's in the works right now
    This will make you madder. If the kids qualify for free lunch they won't have to pay that fee. They can also go get vouchers for the sports equipment and clothes they need to play the sport. Most illegals lie on the lunch forms to be on the program and our dumb goverment checks only a very small percentage of the forms. Also if the kids are considered migrants they will get free lunch no matter what their parents income. The schools here have a migrant recruiter to recruit families into this program. All paid for by us!

Quote Originally Posted by iturbide1981

mexicans have felt that despair as well when american politicians and wall street play with mexicos interest rate in the financial markets...

mexico after 1995 lost half of its wages thanks to nafta

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01272.html

just like u feel...mexicans have felt in despair losing their homes, their future against american corporations paying them 2 dollars a day...

40 million mexicans exporting 170 billion dollars at 2 dollars an hour

http://dataweb.usitc.gov/scripts/cy_m3_run.asp

karma...is karma...

help mexico stop its explotation of its norther neighbor and mexico in return stops sending u illegals.....
    and americas outsourcing stops immediately because there would not be a point to go to mexico...
    iturbide1981, I followed your link and would like to point something out to you that perhaps you missed. The following is a line from the article in your link:

and with the Mexican government determined to keep its workers from unionizing, the NAFTA boom for Mexican workers never materialized.

So I must ask you this...
    Why is it that America should be responsible, yet again for Mexico's Government keeping a thumb on it's citizens. The Mexican government has always been worried about it's workers unionizing, it's citizens organizing and the common every day "Jose" being productive outside of the perimeters of what the Mexican government allows (which by the way isn't much) for it's citizens!
    Unless you are of a known wealthy family, really wealthy, then you are not able to rise above, they won't allow it because of the fear they have.
    Let's be honest here, the Mexican government wants control of it's people at any and all cost. There are the few wealth lucky families in Mexico that run the show and what it boils down to is this....
    If the citizens of Mexico were to take charge, stand up for their rights in their own country, demand to be released from their governments chains and be allowed to be productive, form unions (for their protection), organize into work forces etc.... then Mexico would be more than competitive in the large scheme of things; trade, industry, agriculture etc..
    The Mexican government keeps things the way they are so that THE FEW CAN REMAIN WEALTHY and IN CONTROL OF THEIR WEALTH, they don't want to share this with the citizens of Mexico and risk any chance of losing their POWER OF WEALTH.
    That is the truth of the matter, MONEY and GUNS and you get what you want in Mexico.

THERE, I SAID IT FOR ALL TO SEE!!! So I'll ask again.... WHY SHOULD AMERICA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS?

HERE'S MY SUGGESTION:

ALL OF THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND THEIR SUPPORTERS THAT CLOSED DOWN THE BUSINESSES IN MY TOWN BY MARCHING IN PROTEST, CAN ALL GET TOGETHER, ALONG WITH ALL OF THE OTHER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AROUND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND....
    THEY CAN COLLECTIVELY HEAD THEIR BUTTS DOWN TO MEXICO, STORM THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS, THE HOMES OF THE RICH FAMILIES THAT RUN THE SHOW DOWN THERE....... AND DEMAND THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!
    THEY CAN TAKE THEIR COUNTRY BACK AND LEAVE MINE THE **** ALONE!

By the way, if you'll notice, I have only mentioned ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. I have no issue with anyone that has gone through the proper legal channels and is here legally! THAT IS THE LAW!!!!! Ya know, someone with the proper papers, someone that is responsible to pay taxes etc......

AND BY THE WAY, IF THEY, YOU, HE OR SHE WERE HERE LEGALLY, THEY WOULD BE PAID AT LEAST THE MINIMUM WAGE UNDER THE LAW, JUST LIKE THE REST OF US!!

SO IF YOU WANT TO BE PROTECTED UNDER THE LAW; BE OF THE LAW!!

Seems simple enough to me!!

I'M AN AMERICAN...... I AM HUMAN TOO!!![/b]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast