Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    A consultant's report refers to a staffer's concern that Montiel's administration represents a "Latino mafia." Montiel adamantly denies the allegations, noting that 40% of the agency's managers are African American.
    For fear of being labeled a racist, I won't say what I'm thinking.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    A consultant's report refers to a staffer's concern that Montiel's administration represents a "Latino mafia." Montiel adamantly denies the allegations, noting that 40% of the agency's managers are African American.
    For fear of being labeled a racist, I won't say what I'm thinking.
    So the other 60% are latino?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I did not know they qualified for section 8 vouchers. They explains another reason why they come and why they do not want to leave.
    and this mean we only have to fight harder for them to be deported.

They are also in city housing.
    ===============================================

Can noncitizens get rent vouchers?
    You can get a rent voucher if at least one member of your household is a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen, and you meet the other general and financial eligibility requirements.
    For the state-funded MRVP and AHVP programs, all noncitizens are eligible noncitizens. No one will ask about your immigration status. Undocumented noncitizens can apply.
    For the federally-funded Section 8 program, only some noncitizens are eligible. In general, you must be in one of these categories to be eligible:

U.S. citizen
    permanent resident
    refugee or asylee
    withholding grantee, conditional entrant, or parolee
    registry alien or 1986 amnesty status
    victim of trafficking

Your date of entry and length of stay in the U.S. do not matter.
    Undocumented noncitizens are allowed to live with an eligible family member who has a voucher.
    If your household includes some members who are not eligible, the amount of your rent assistance will be reduced. The amount you get depends on the percentage of household members who are eligible.
    The eligibility rules for noncitizens are complicated and are subject to change. Your local housing authority will explain the rules that apply to you.

http://massresources.org/pages.cfm?Cont ... Subpages='

yes'&SecondLevelDynamicID=375&DynamicID=374#noncit izens

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    They had a story here where eldery people were being turned away for foodstamps. They act like the coffers are endless. Even said the majority were immigrants with children (nice PC term for illegals) and recent refugees. Lord knows the last people to get it are the ones who need it. Citizens.

Nobody young or old should ned help from the government in this nation of plenty . The citizens use to help the poor,until the government stepped in .

Welfare has been one of the contributing factors in our destruction . Not to be mistaken with SSD or SSi that is paid for by the people like auto insurance . Food stamps are a money making scam for the corporations,imo .

Lots of black and white families are losing section 8 housing to illegals and other immigrants because they have huge lobbys in high places .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12