Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA cop predicts riots

THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ripe for riots
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Los Angeles police officer for the past 32 years, I must agree that the immigration issues will lead to violence in this country. The city of Los Angeles is ripe for riots spurred by angry youths and activists.

When this occurs, it will be like no unrest seen in this city's history.

Tim Sincock

Letter written to
    www.worldnetdaily.com
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

If there are going to be riots let it be sooner rather than later. That will put the cat among the pigeons as far as their hopes for remaining in this country.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

A few Marches by our side might see it come to that, and you are right, it would be to our benefit if they lose it.

So far, the national media is not presenting the scuffles and almost serious problems, and that is playing right into the hands of the pro illegal alien camp, and short of something HUGE breaking, do not think they are going to give much coverage to anything negative where these Latino Marches are concerned...like it or not, think they have their own marching orders in the press, and those orders for the most part do not support America's middle class.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    If there are going to be riots let it be sooner rather than later. That will put the cat among the pigeons as far as their hopes for remaining in this country.
    I fail to see how riots will damage the illegals. On the contrary, it will fuel their hunger for lawlessness even more, give them increased bravado and exponentially grow their intimidation factor.

They're insane! Sane people don't conduct themselves as they have.

Sane people know there are consequences to disobeying the law.

These savages seem to thrive on unrest and disruption.

Someone is spurring them on. And I have a feeling it is LaRaza.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And LULAC and MALDEF and and and and and - oh MECHA!

And just think, the US government graciously gives all those organizations our tax dollars for support while they deny our tax dollars to assist homeless shelters in Appalachia. I'm so proud -- NOT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And LULAC and MALDEF and and and and and - oh MECHA!
    Call me a pessimist or paranoid, but when I see people wearing t-shirts with a picture of Che Guevara, I get very suspicious.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

I fail to see how riots will damage the illegals.
    They have been portrayed as good hearted hard working people just looking for a better life. However, if you have studied Mexican history at all you realize that they have a penchant for savagery. If they riot this will be brought home to lots of people who may still be on the fence about the objectives of Mexico and Mexicans.

I really wish they could riot at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.....but of course they won't do that...THEIR president lives there.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I really wish they could riot at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.....but of course they won't do that...THEIR president lives there.

RoadRunner,
    That's the best idea I have heard all day.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast