Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LA Governor Personally Hands Bush Letter.............

and now the White House can't find it. Imagine that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: LA Governor Personally Hands Bush Letter.............

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    and now the White House can't find it. Imagine that.
    WHAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But what was the letter about , had-enuf ? Or is that TOP SECRET and not necessary for the American people to know about ?

You know...none of our business, right !! ?? Yea, right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I only heard part of the story on CNN. But it was something to do with FEMAs response to Katrina. The WH said even though they found the letter on the internet, they had to have the original. She then said she personally handed BUSH the letter himself.

I'll try to find out more if I can ever get this spell check installed. I must be more computer illiterate than I thought since nobody else ran into problems.

I heard part of that last night. Governor Blanco had over 100,000 pages of emails, letters, logged calls, etc. where she had contacted the White House and FEMA the day before Katrina BEGGING for help. She was saying that they were DESPERATE for 500 buses ASAP to evacuate people without transportation. She was saying that it was looking more and more like this was going to be catastrophic and that the state and local governments were not prepared or capable of providing for the removal of all of those people. It also documented her conversations with Ray Nagin and probably others. That was all I heard but it sort of exonerated her. At least, to the extent that it proved she HAD contacted the Federal government in time for them to act, it exonerated her.

I guess she needed to make a quick trip to Crawford and round up Bush who was cruising around on his mountain bike while Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama CRUMBLED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Oh please Gov Blanco is an incompetent fool for a Gov, she asked for 500 buses, yet we saw school buses flooded because Ray Nagan was an idiot. All the blame needs to be placed on Blanco, Iam not defending Bush but i think they were negligent in their preparation and the LA was to shift the blame is BS. Gov Blanco is up reelection and she is only playing politics. Also those Docs, can be altered easily.

For one they are trying to shift blame also on the erosion of the levees, which is BS when they don’t erode over a 5yr term and I think it is those corrupt politicians that are the ones to blame and also it occurred over decades and it had nothing to do with Bush in office for the last 5yrs, it is all about those politicians in LA that are safe their own a$$.

P

I don't agree completely. I think the blame started at the bottom and went to the top. HOWEVER, the ARGUMENT from Michael Brown and his goons at FEMA was that they didn't know how bad the situation was and the documents show that they WERE told BEFORE the hurricane that they were not prepared. BUT, I sure DID see all of those buses in the parking lot that SHOULD have been used too. So, NOBODY is blameless in that mess. AND, nobody should get a pass.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton