Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNSea
    I might not be on the board much longer - seems I have met the resident troll under the bridge (crocketsghost) - seems he can rudely talk down to me, but when he gets it in return he has to go cry to a monitor, whom I told to kindly butt out (oopsie LOL) so if that's the case and I'm outta here, it was a pleasure talking to you, thank you for being so friendly and engaging in your conversation. It's really been fun.
    Hope you have a good one
    Your presence here is entirely up to you. Crocket did not 'come crying to me', I have been following that thread all day. There have been times in the past that Crocket has crossed the line, but this was NOT one of them. Now drop it or handle it by PM.

As for the thread subject, the Chief should be CANNED!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Seattle and Portland are along the same lines with their freakish liberalism. Funny thing, most of Washington and Oregon are really a lot of conservative people, but the liberals come in from other places looking for a more "sustainable" lifestyle from other states, and flock to King and Multnomah counties on both states, and thus those counties leftists get the majority control of the states decisions many times.

Most of the people I know simply hate being in either city for any quantity of time.
    I can't stand going to Seattle & I hate Portland even more.

Hi Ponygirl - welcome aboard!

Please stick around and join us in the cause as you see fit.

Thanks for stopping in.

Enjoy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Ponygirl!! I live in Gresham (going towards Mt. Hood on hwy. 26). Where in Washington are you?

Yeah, we used to love to take the kids into downtown Portland to let them play in the fountains (Ira's Fountain across from the Civic Auditorium was their favorite), but now the homelss and grungy anarchist sorts use them to bathe in, as well it is turning into a liberalist haven which average families, with NORMAL valuse are not welcome in, nor feel comfortable in.

We have retreated to spending as much time near the Sandy and Columbia River as well as Mt. Hood National Forest.

We lived in Bremerton, and would occassionally come to Seattle for the heck of it, but I found it way too "city" for my tastes and way too many freaks.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Since William Bratton is unwilling, or unable, to use the power and authority of his position to protect American citizens from criminals, his tenure as police chief should end. Now!
    I absolutely agree!

Heard today on talk radio that the LAPD are not respected nor liked anywhere in LA. You have the, how should I say, rough areas that distrust the police, and then the uppity BMW class that feels they're above the law. Plus they have a small force compared to other high population cities (no wonder, who wants to be a police officer there?). Bratton is a 'yes man' for the mayor. Sure wonder what the officers really think of their chief. The police are criticized in that city no matter what they do when a crisis occurs. Actually, the city is in a state of perpetual crisis imo.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks. I live on the Olympic Peninsula...about 35 miles from Astoria.
    When did Portland start getting grungy? I've only lived in Washington for about 3 years. Used to live in Colorado.

Welcome Ponygirl!! I live in Gresham (going towards Mt. Hood on hwy. 26). Where in Washington are you?

Yeah, we used to love to take the kids into downtown Portland to let them play in the fountains (Ira's Fountain across from the Civic Auditorium was their favorite), but now the homelss and grungy anarchist sorts use them to bathe in, as well it is turning into a liberalist haven which average families, with NORMAL valuse are not welcome in, nor feel comfortable in.

We have retreated to spending as much time near the Sandy and Columbia River as well as Mt. Hood National Forest.

We lived in Bremerton, and would occassionally come to Seattle for the heck of it, but I found it way too "city" for my tastes and way too many freaks.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Awesome!! Near Aberdeen? I have relatives in Aberdeen, the Kitsap Penninsula, Seattle, Tacoma, and of course my own immediate family here in Oregon.

Portland started cleaning up in the late 80's, but then all of the anarchists and envirofreaks started moving in and it turned into their personal stronghold.

Spread the word up there about ALIPAC, we need more people in the NW to fight this and also overcome all of the anarchists who side with the illegals.

Look forward to sharing thoughts with you here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm about 35 miles south of Aberdeen on the 101. I'm halfway between Aberdeen & Astoria.
    I have family friends that live in Shelton & Port Angeles. My sister lives near Tacoma.
    I've heard about the envirofreaks in Portland.
    My husband is originally from Los Angeles & he lets people know what a shithole the PNW will turn into if people here allow illegal immigration go unchecked.
    I have not any pro-illegal alien supporters but then again I don't live in Seattle. The amount of Californians moving here though does make me nervous.

Awesome!! Near Aberdeen? I have relatives in Aberdeen, the Kitsap Penninsula, Seattle, Tacoma, and of course my own immediate family here in Oregon.

Portland started cleaning up in the late 80's, but then all of the anarchists and envirofreaks started moving in and it turned into their personal stronghold.

Spread the word up there about ALIPAC, we need more people in the NW to fight this and also overcome all of the anarchists who side with the illegals.

Look forward to sharing thoughts with you here.

L.A. Police Chief should be Fired

Stop and think. The mayor of L.A. has declared it a sanctuary city and he is "latino" also. He is pandering to Mexico. In fact, he was going there this week.
    And he rules the L.A. roost......including the chief-of-police.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast