Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza: contributions are TAX DEDUCTIBLE!

At least according to this:

https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/inde ... .nclr.org/

How the HELL did they pull this off? I had thought organizations
    that feature tax deductible donations can't be politically active?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Their website doesn't list their tax filing type/status:

http://www.nclr.org/section/about/

I am guessing - but do not know - that they are registered as a 501 (c)3 or similar [non-profit, tax-exempt org.]

Either way, it's still pretty darn disgusting (IMHO).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Heres my story and I'm sticking to it

How the HELL did they pull this off? I had thought organizations that feature tax deductible donations can't be politically active?
    I agree ... as a matter of fact.... I want to know how these churches can pull the same crap and push the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AGENDA and not have to pay taxes as well.

I am a Christian but enough is enough. The seperation of church and state is being violated on a daily basis
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is what I find disgusting.

Since the marches in May of 2006 it seemed clear just who was backing those that support the lawlessness. The American taxpayer! We’re the only ones with that kind of money. (Sort of)

The Federal Government is allowing groups like La Raza access to our money before we are even able to pick up our paychecks and cash them. We are left little to support what we really want it to go for.

It is totally against the principals of the United States of America when you turn a machine like the criminals in the government have against the will of the people.

Here is a partial list of some of the money that has been looted from the American taxpayer. Look down at the end of the article.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=25447

A new La Raza funding bill. Another 5 to 10 million for one of their groups! And you've gotta just know other tax money is going to other race groups.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h110-1999

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/thomas

Yes. If they are a 501(c)3 they sure are. 501(c)4's may be tax deductable too.

You are susposed to loose your non-profit status if you are lobbying.

Like the Church...

Dixie

They have so many different groups some could be lobbying while others don't. I suppose they could be funneling funds between groups to where it serves their purposes tax wise or with other considerations in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    They have so many different groups some could be lobbying while others don't. I suppose they could be funneling funds between groups to where it serves their purposes tax wise or with other considerations in mind.
    So they could be funding MECHA? A group that publicly advocates the Mexican takeover of the SW US?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I have been pushing for a full investigation of this group for awhile now. When I make my calls, e-mails, faxes, empty return envelopes from credit card companies, I always mention I want a full investigation of La Raza and all their associates.

When I started learning about the sub-prime situation I dug and dug and found some very interesting information. I found that lending institutions and builders made some of the biggest donations to La Raza. Neighborhood Works Program was a perfect instrument for a lot of corruption and even though most of the blame is being placed on the lenders and brokers, I believe it goes a lot deeper and La Raza is up to their necks in this mess. Mel Martinez is Secretary of HUD and is best buds with La Raza. La Raza has alot of Realtors, builders, and bankers that are tied to their group. They are a so called non for profit, they are allowed to give down payments to borrowers in FHA style loans. The sellers, in this case the builder is not allowed to give the down payment to the buyer, so they use the non for profit groups to donate the down payment, which is the tax free donation they gave the group. This is a big scam, the builder donates money tax free, which is in turn given to the borrower to buy the property. There have been allegations made for some non for profits that charge fees for giving these monies that are rolled into the loans of the borrowers.

La Raza gets billions of dollars donated to them, they do not need our tax dollars. I have been on a mission to take down this group. The corporations that are giving them money all has to do with cheap labor and whatever financial gain they get. The children are only pawns in this charade. They put a whole new meaning to "the children are our future".

The 5 - 10 million is only a part of what they get. They are aware of every grant available. I checked and they receive millions in transportation funding, under Civil Rights Transportation, and the more I checked this is duplicated in different parts of the Transportation Bill. They encouraged their community to focus their education toward being Lawyers and politicians, that is one of the requirements the Ford Foundation placed on one of their groups for grants, one of the requirements was to have college students to become interns in Congress so they would have access to offices and would be able to obtain information on what was going on, and in their report they had accomplished this requirement.

Here is a thread I posted on grassfire that has some of the information I was able to gather, I had more but lost alot of it when my computer crashed.

http://www.firesociety.com/forum/thread ... e-Company/

This group convinced the banks to loan to the Hispanic community, since they were unable to qualify using the FICA score they developed HAUS, this allowed them to loan to people who had little or no background, with minimal proof of who they were, what if any credit, no S.S., and the reasoning was these people did not have the same advantage as whites, families of white people give them money to make their down payments etc... I have heard addresses were given when applying for these loans with no follow up and when the loan defaulted and some started investigating the address was a parking lot or non existent.

Who was the first to start screaming for a bail out when this all came crashing down. If the lending institutions come out with the real story they will be made to look like the fools and deceivers they have been. They passed these worthless mortgages onto the stock market, and promoted them as wonderful investments. Bankers did not get powerful by being stupid, they were forced by the government to write these bad loans so everyone could be a homeowner. They played the game, they wrote the loans and they flew off their desks in record time to the people who secured them and in turn they were then marketed to the stock market ie Hedge Funds.

Here is just one example of the type and amount of donations that have been given to this group.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Citigroup Inc. (NYSE symbol: C)
    March 04, 2003

Citigroup Announces Precedent-Setting Partnership with National Council of La Raza and Commits $105 Million to Revitalize Hispanic Communities

New York — Citigroup today announced a $105 million strategic partnership with the National Council of La Raza (NCLR). The core component of this partnership is a commitment to provide up to $100 million to finance the creation of affordable housing and community facilities, including single-family homes, multi-family rental housing, schools, and job training, child and health care centers located in Hispanic neighborhoods and/or serving Hispanic populations. NCLR is the largest -organization representing Hispanics in the U.S. with more than 300 affiliate members that together serve individuals in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the District of Columbia.

Citigroup’s investment commitment is accompanied by a $5 million grant from the Citigroup Foundation to support NCLR’s community development initiatives in Hispanic neighborhoods. Funds from the grant will be used to expand the capacity of NCLR's community development subsidiary, the Raza Development Fund, and transform it into the country’s first national Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) dedicated to increasing investment in low-income Hispanic neighborhoods.

This partnership is one way that Citigroup is making communities better. Said Citigroup Chairman and CEO Sandy Weill, "As part of our ongoing work in the Hispanic community, we are proud to be partners with the National Council of La Raza, an organization that has done and continues to do, so much for so many.â€

Re: Heres my story and I'm sticking to it

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    How the HELL did they pull this off? I had thought organizations that feature tax deductible donations can't be politically active?
    I agree ... as a matter of fact.... I want to know how these churches can pull the same crap and push the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT AGENDA and not have to pay taxes as well.

I am a Christian but enough is enough. The seperation of church and state is being violated on a daily basis
    I want to know why the church doesnt loose its tax exempt status when
    it harbors and protects an illegal alien guilty of a felony?? Id love to see
    the exempt status yanked from the church that protected the twit who
    broke into our country twice and used a fraudulent SS #.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast