Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

La raza endorses McCain~ sort of

"Ms. Murguia didn’t directly endorse any candidate or, for that matter, any political party. However, she had kind words to say about John McCain, the arguable front-runner in the Republican race. Mr. McCain’s plan to handle immigration does not involve the deportation of all illegal immigrants"

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008 ... te-speech/

I love this also , They are demanding that free speech is not allowed
    if they don't agree with it

" “Very often they’re taking their issues straight from some of the hate groups that we just described here, so that actually these words that go out from the hate groups get turned into campaign strategies and political strategies,â€

Banned
    Notice all the comments are la raza supporters and obl wackos

Banned
    I thought this was funny also

"The group, the National Council of La Raza (meaning “the peopleâ€

Either way...The Race or the People...it's all about Hispanics and Latinos...EXCLUSIVELY!!!!

La Raza
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

La Raza (Andalusian Spanish IPA: [la ˈrasa];

Castilian Spanish IPA: [la ˈraθa]) is a Mexican Spanish phrase which literally translated as "The Race" however a more accurate translation would be "the people" or "the community". It is used to denote the people of Latin America and the Hispanic world, who share the cultural and political legacies of Spanish colonialism, including the Spanish language and culture. The term La Raza is mostly used by patriotic Mexicans and Mexican Americans. The term may also refer to a racial significance associated with mestizo (mixed race).

The term originated in the book La Raza Cósmica written by a Mexican writer, José Vasconcelos. He described La Raza Cosmica as the product of racial mixing over time that was already in progress in the Hispanic world. Vasconcelos believed that eventually all of the people within the Spanish Empire would completely mixed into a new race that had the best attributes of all the cultures; armies of these people would then go forth around the world professing their knowledge and initiating the "universal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Raza

Banned
    " It is used to denote the people of Latin America and the Hispanic world"

Yes and it is inclusive and ethnocentric and not at all in line with the
    concepts of the melting pot of all races and people being equal in
    America

Posted a comment!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Other major “vigilantesâ€

Banned
    They actually posted MY comment, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    They actually posted MY comment, too!!
    Good going pinestraw!!! They have not posted mine yet,maybe they did not like mine, I posted all of the things I "HATE' Like our over crowded schools, our closed hospital, the cost of crime,medical care, paying for anchor babies, and on and on.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Notice all the comments are la raza supporters and obl wackos
    Isn't this what Calderon is calling for. That all of the people loyal to Mexico get the word out about how the illegals are being mistreated in the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast