Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: La Raza Funders

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

La Raza Funders

This is from their website.

Funders
    Aetna Foundation
    AFL-CIO
    AFSCME
    Alcoa Foundation
    The Allstate Foundation
    American Airlines
    American Express Foundation
    America’s Charter School Finance Corporation
    Anheuser-Busch Companies
    Annie E. Casey Foundation
    Bank of America
    Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
    The Bridgestone/Firestone Trust Fund
    The California Endowment
    Carnegie Corporation of New York
    Caterpillar Foundation
    Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
    ChevronTexaco
    Citigroup
    Coors Brewing Company
    Corporation for National and Community Service
    The Cummins Foundation
    DaimlerChrysler Corporation Fund
    The David and Lucile Packard Foundation
    E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
    Eastman Kodak Company
    Entergy Charitable Foundation
    Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
    Fannie Mae Corporation
    Fannie Mae Foundation
    FedEx Corporation
    First Data Western Union Foundation
    Ford Foundation
    Ford Motor Company Fund
    The Fred R. Fernandez - Irma R. Rodriguez Foundation, Inc.
    Freddie Mac Corporation
    Freddie Mac Foundation
    Friedrich Ebert Foundation
    General Mills, Inc.
    Hess Foundation, Inc.
    Hilton Hotels Corporation
    Home Depot, Inc.
    Inter-American Foundation
    The Joyce Foundation
    IBM
    The J.P. Morgan Chase Foundation
    The J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott Foundation
    Job Corps
    John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation
    Johnson & Johnson
    Kaiser Family Foundation
    The Kroger Company
    Levi Strauss & Co.
    Lockheed Martin Corporation
    Lucent Technologies Foundation
    The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation
    MBNA
    Mehri & Skalet, PLLC
    Mertz Gilmore Foundation
    MetLife Foundation
    DTE Energy Foundation
    Microsoft Corporation
    Motorola Foundation
    NASA
    NEA
    Nike Foundation
    Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals
    Office of the Illinois Attorney General
    Open Society Institute
    PepsiCo, Inc.
    Pfizer Inc.
    PG&E Corporation
    The Procter & Gamble Fund
    Procter & Gamble
    Prudential Foundation
    The Rockefeller Foundation
    Rockwell Automation
    Rosenberg Foundation
    The Sallie Mae Fund
    Sears, Roebuck and Co.
    Starbucks Coffee Company
    Time Warner Foundation
    Toyota USA Foundation
    U.S. Department of Commerce
    U.S. Department of Education
    U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
    U.S. Department of Labor
    The UPS Foundation
    United Airlines Foundation
    USAA Federal Savings Bank
    Valassis Giving Committee
    Verizon Foundation
    W.K. Kellogg Foundation
    Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
    The Walton Family Foundation
    Wells Fargo
    Western Union
    The William Randolph Hearst Foundations
    Wilmer Cutler Pickering LLP
    The Xerox Foundation

Have copied your list as it had a few that I did not already have. thanks
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

scary isn't it??? Please take a note of the U.S. Marine Corp! I started to think about boycotting all that who support illegal immigration but her in California, we would never be able to buy anything. It's everywhere here.

Corporate Programmatic Supporters
    NCLR depends on our corporate partners for a variety of programmatic support in areas such as Education, Community Development, Health, Youth Leadership Development, Civil Rights and Advocacy, Workforce Development, and Affiliate Member Services.

Youth Leadership Development
    The Allstate Corporation
    Exxon Mobil Corporation
    GEICO
    Marriott International, Inc.
    MBNA Corporation
    Sallie Mae
    Sodexho, Inc.
    Sprint Nextel Corporation
    U.S. Marine Corps

Thanks, between the two of you I believe I have the complete list. If any new ones are added please post
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've already started writing letters to them. I also had to drop my homeowners and auto insurance with State Farm....they were astounded when I told them why. We've got to get more out to the public on this.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

That is what I am doing krazy, writing letter to all of them especially the ones that I have used in the past and that I will not do future business with the ones that I have not used. I will also tell all of my family and friends to do the same.

I think that many of these organizations have no clue as to the radical agenda of La RazA. And the MSM is certainly not going to tell them either! Writing, emailing and calling these people to let them know that they will be boycotted and WHY as well as sending them links to information about the true agenda of La Raza would be a good idea.
    I sure wouldn't want my company's name listed on La Raza's website if I owned a business!

Exactly libbeebell, I have done a lot of the leg work on this very issue. Please see this post.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-24318-.html

As many of you have seen, the Marines are corporate sponsors/donors to La Raza. I called the community relations department at the Marine Corp and was treated poorly...the lady was not at all interested in what I was saying. She asked me for proof which I didn't have at the moment.

I have provided a link ot the Marines website that gives a lot of contact info. I have also found some great backup documentation that can be used to demonstrate La Raza's motives.

http://www.marines.mil/comrel/120day.nsf/ContactUs

Please contact the Marine Corp any way you can and POLITELY complain about their sponsorship of La Raza. Please do not get angry at the people you deal with so that our requests are not filed in the "bunch of crazies" file.

Thank you and please post what you find. Also thanks to discoverthenetwork.org for the info!

http://www.discoverthenetwork.org/group ... ?grpid=153

Here are two of my points to use if you want - the rest is from the website above:

1.) La Raza means "The Race" in spanish. I don't think tax payor dollars should go to any group with a name like that.

2.) The Marine Corp is the ONLY military service to give money to La Raza. Maybe there is a reason for that?

-Largest Hispanic organization in the U.S.

-Lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens

-Named as a key member of the Open Borders Lobby in the pamphlet The Open Borders Lobby and the Nation's Security After 9/11, written by William Hawkins and Erin Anderson

-Principally funded by the Ford Foundation

Currently the largest Hispanic organization in the U.S., the National Council of La Raza ("the Race") was established originally in 1968 as the Southwest Council of La Raza, for the purpose of "improv[ing] life opportunities for Hispanic Americans."The group was initiated by a research project funded by the Ford Foundation. Today La Raza has more than 270 formal affiliates serving 40 states, and a broader nationwide network of more than 30,000 groups and individuals who reach at least 3.5 million Hispanics in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Notwithstanding this large base of support, more than two-thirds of La Raza's funding comes from corporations and foundations, and much of the rest stems from government sources. Between 2001 and 2003, the Ford Foundation alone gave La Raza some $9.83 million, including a single grant of $8.05 million.

In turn, each year La Raza grants large amounts of this money to "Hispanic cornmunity-based organizations," some of which are quite obscure. Of the $1.3 million it gave out in 1996, for instance, $126,000 went to El Hogar del Nifio, $9,000 went to Chicanos por la Causa, and $30,000 was earmarked for Cabrillo Economic Development.

La Raza's politics are at the far left of the political spectrum. Its Policy Analysis Center lobbies for affirmative action, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens. La Raza characterizes increased immigration control as a violation of civil rights, and the reduction of government handouts to immigrants as "a disgrace to American values."

La Raza was a signatory - along with more than 120 other leftwing organizations - to a 2000 campaign to increase the minimum wage. La Raza was also a signatory to a March 17, 2003 letter exhorting members of the U.S. Congress "to oppose the Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA), also known as 'Patriot [Act] II,'" which was then under consideration. These signatories stated that the new legislation "fail[ed] to respect our time-honored liberties," and "contain[ed] a multitude of new and sweeping law enforcement and intelligence gathering powers . . . that would severely dilute, if not undermine, many basic constitutional rights." In addition, La Raza has given its organizational endorsement to the Community Resolution to Protect Civil Liberties campaign, a project of the California-based Coalition for Civil Liberties (CCL). The CLL tries to influence city councils to pass resolutions creating Civil Liberties Safe Zones; that is, to be non-compliant with the provisions of the Patriot Act.

La Raza has also endorsed the December 18, 2001 "Statement of Solidarity with Migrants," which was drawn up by the National Network for Immigrant and Refugee Rights. The statement called upon the U.S. government to "[r]ecognize the contribution of immigrant workers, students, and families, and [to] end discriminatory policies passed on the basis of legal status in the wake of September 11"; to "[g]uarantee and provide relief to the loved ones of the victims and those unemployed in the World Trade Center attacks, regardless of immigration status, without intimidation or threat of deportation"; and to adopt "the Plan of Action from the 2001 UN World Conference Against Racism, Xenophobia, and Related Intolerance" - which was largely a forum for angry anti-American and anti-Israel tirades.

Furthermore, La Raza endorsed the Civil Liberties Restoration Act (CLRA) of 2004, which was introduced by Democratic Senators Ted Kennedy, Patrick Leahy, Russell Feingold, Richard Durbin, and Jon Corzine, and Democratic Representatives Howard Berman and William Delahunt. The CLRA was designed to roll back, in the name of protecting civil liberties, vital national-security policies that had been adopted after the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

La Raza is also a sponsoring organization of the Immigrant Workers Freedom Ride Coalition, which seeks to secure ever-expanding rights and civil liberties protections for undocumented workers, amnesty for illegal immigrants, and policy reforms that diminish or eliminate restrictions on immigration.

In addition to the Ford Foundation, La Raza also receives funding from: the American Express Foundation; the AT&T Foundation; the Carnegie Corporation of New York; the Annie E. Casey Foundation; the Fannie Mae Foundation; the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; the Joyce Foundation; the W. K. Kellogg Foundation; the John D. & Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation; the Open Society Institute; the David and Lucile Packard Foundation; the Rockefeller Foundation; and the Verizon Foundation

I wonder if the Marines even realize what "the halls of montezuma" means?

kev

GUYS

Notice there are no foreign companies - no sony, toyota, nissan, honda. Maybe, just maybe they know what illegal immigrants can do to a country.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast